Strong transfer rumour! - Maybe just maybe?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:53 am

He's a good player and could solve our problem on the right, he would also attract big players but he does bring baggage (Posh) and I don't think this would happen ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:56 am

At least we could start the " does posh take it up the @rse" chant!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:19 am

And just think Hayley Nevilles bestest mate in the whole wide world playin for liverpool......Doesnt bare thinkin about about really,does it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:35 pm

Beckham for 12 million doesn't sound too bad to me.  After the 12 months hes had I honestly think its eventually after dawning on him that he is mortal and his football career is going to slide very quickly if he doesn't prioritise it.

Since Rooney's coronation Beckham is no longer the golden boy of english football.  Whoever he plays for nect season I reckon that team will get a player who will be focused on proving that he can get back to his 1999 form.

It's pointless having top strikers like Cisse and Owen if they don't get the service.  Beckham made Yorke and Cole look like world beaters for a couple of years. 

Beckham is 29 but he doesn't have any pace to lose, so we'd get 4 good years out of him.  Also, if Beckham joins it would please Owen big time.
Finally, imagine Beckham curling in a free kick in front of the Kop against United next season !!!!!
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:27 pm

Sean wrote:Finally, imagine Beckham curling in a free kick in front of the Kop against United next season !!!!!

Or taking a penalty .
Maybe not  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion