Samuel kuffour £4m

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Rafalution » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:15 am

Reports this morning on BBC Radio state that liverpool have bid £4m for Bayern Defender Samuel Kuffour.

Thoughts?

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.as....r+fight
The Rafalution

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:22 am

Thoughts hmm could I get downstairs make a cup of tea and roll a spliff before the two bible bashers I can see out of my window knock at the front door? ????
Cover me Im going for it.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:01 pm

lol :D

bet ya can't!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:09 pm

I cant believe they are the first people who have actually took notice of the no sales or religous nutters please sign. Didnt stop the Taliban tho  ??? God this weeds Goooood  :suspect:
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:17 pm

lol
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby ckay » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:25 pm

mynameisred wrote:I cant believe they are the first people who have actually took notice of the no sales or religous nutters please sign. Didnt stop the Taliban tho  ??? God this weeds Goooood  :suspect:

Skunk?
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:53 pm

I shouldnt say too much but its actually a cross breed of AK47 and himalayan gold.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wiped » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:55 pm

mynameisred wrote:Thoughts hmm could I get downstairs make a cup of tea and roll a spliff before the two bible bashers I can see out of my window knock at the front door? ????
Cover me Im going for it.

:D   ... brilliant
wiped
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:05 pm

mynameisred wrote:I cant believe they are the first people who have actually took notice of the no sales or religous nutters please sign. Didnt stop the Taliban tho  ??? God this weeds Goooood  :suspect:

Yes I hear the weed is good in Aghanistan.. is it a Taliban weed seller then  :D In doctrinaaaaating stuff that is  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:09 pm

Perhaps I should explain, its nothing against bible bashers or the like its just Im on my week off and theres a window between the bedroom and the kitchen which they would have seen me and prob have knocked. Now Im thinking to myself why on my week off should I answer the door when ive got some weed drying out in the oven and some nice earl grey in the pot but they would see me defo so with a sly commando roll I was able to go under the window without being seen. As it goes they read the sign (left by a previous tenant may I add) and buggered off leaving me with my wonderful herbs and a dodgy back (the roll was more like fall on the floor followed by crawling). Its a hard knock life (terrible joke).
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wiped » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:12 pm

You're right ... terrible gag man
wiped
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:16 pm

Ah zarababe, how I enjoy your posts. Unfortunatly my contacts in Afghanistan are fairly limited so Ill take your word for it on that one but generally the best stuff comes from where it grows wild and free. In India the locals sell it from the roadside and you get a huge bag for a few rupees but then you drive 50metres down the road and see the huge great fields where they have picked it from.
Indoctrinated by the Taliban through a starnd of super stong weed, what a concept, luv it. Bush didnt see that one coming.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:23 pm

Returning to the original question about Kuffour...he's ******. :(
Red_Si

Postby taff » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:24 pm

sTONED :p
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:31 pm

Class player from what i've seen. Has everything. 4 million? Why not?
115-1073096938

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion