Reserves - Owen

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:15 am

Since Houlliers reign has Michael Owen ever on coming back from an injury, turned out for the reserves,and why if thats the case should he be ommited when its usually every clubs policy to ease a player back gradually,every other player at Liverpool seems to accept they have no right to be excluded ,so our certain players dictating when and where they turn out for Liverpool ,a few of the lads go to watch the reserves regulary but guess what in 4 years no Owen ,its not as if he has'nt been injured ,my theory is Houllier as well as being tactically naive ,he also does'nt possess a backbone and was'nt (this stop me if im wrong ) THE REASON lIVERPOOL GOT RID OF EVANS
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:46 am

Houllier claimed Owen was not fully fit against Wolves,and yet kept him on the pitch for the whole game.Subsequently he plays on Thursday,quiet game,brought off and GH claims Michael has a slight hamstring problem.No doubt it will clear up for Sunday,if MO decides he wants to play.I am certainly in the belief that GH is petrified that Michael won't sign and is treating him with kid-gloves,giving him anything he wants,days off training,tips on horses and his own personal dressing-room with nubile young virgins at his beck and call.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby The_Rock » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:02 pm

If GH really cares about liverpool (as he claims), he should let Owen go.

I like Owen. I think he has done well for liverpool. But as I have mentioned before, Owen is starting to turn into a liability. He is just half the player without his pace. And trust me, this season he has lost half a yard of his pace.

Liverpool should cash in on Owen when clubs are willing to pay 30 million for him. Hell, even if they offer 20, i say take it. Liverpool academy has produced Fowler & Owen. There is no reason why they can't produce another great striker. It is not the end of the world for liverpool if Owen goes..........
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion