Rafa  ! - Whats wrong

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Ok I see people keep banging on about performances of the players and such things.

But there is one question you gotta ask your self why does rafa keep sending out teams that draw and why don't he change it up.

Its all falls on rafa , thing is a team he has built remember not much remains from when he took over now so the blame can only fall on his shoulders.

It don't matter in the great scale of things which player is under performing thats rafas problem as I am sure it won't matter one bit what we say about them.

What we have to be asking our selfs are we going to keep suporting a manager that keeps playing defensive boring lackluster football or do we as fans want a change and want to watch bright attractive football that cheers us up whether we win / lose or draw.

:buttrock
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 pm

wat endz u reping

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Once the first whistle goes its up to the players to perform to the level we know they can do and the level they have reached in the past - they didnt today and havent in recent weeks - prob only gerrard , xabi and pepe are immune to any critisim ( well apart from gerrards dead ball delivery which was shocking) - the rest need to hold there hands and realise its up to them when that whistles goes . only so mch rafa can do - he made a positive sub tonight as well .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thewaykokid » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm

LegBarnes wrote:Ok I see people keep banging on about performances of the players and such things.

But there is one question you gotta ask your self why does rafa keep sending out teams that draw and why don't he change it up.

Its all falls on rafa thing is a team he has built remember not much remains from when he took over now so the blame can only fall on his shoulders.

It don't matter in the great scale of things which player is under performing thats rafas problem as I am sure it won't matter one bit what we say about them.

What we have to be asking our selfs are we going to keep suporting a manager that keeps playing defencsive boring lackluster footbal or do we as fans want a change and want to watch bright attractive football that cheers us up whether we win / lose or draw.

:buttrock

i don't think you could say that Rafa hasn't tried to change it up, we went into the last fixture with a 4-4-2 that included Riera, Keane, and Hyypia all starting the match. But i do agree with you, these draws are getting annoying and in a couple of them rafa could be to blame.
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm

GYBS wrote:Once the first whistle goes its up to the players to perform to the level we know they can do and the level they have reached in the past - they didnt today and havent in recent weeks - prob only gerrard , xabi and pepe are immune to any critisim ( well apart from gerrards dead ball delivery which was shocking) - the rest need to hold there hands and realise its up to them when that whistles goes . only so mch rafa can do - he made a positive sub tonight as well .

You miss the point yet agian thats what i am saying ok all the players are W*nk bla bla bla but rafa bought most of them so the blame falls on him no matter what you say you can't hide from that truth its his team he built it if it dont work its his fault.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm

doesnt work ? it what way dont they work ? still up their challenging for the title - plus the cl plus still in the fa cup - only been beaten once in the league plus the carling cup - just need the player sout there to perform better . thats the players not rafa . doent care about boring or whatever - its results that matter and not the attractiveness of the football - we are in a bit of a poor form at the moment having only drawn 3 out of the last 5  so dropped four points in the league . but still there and still ave a chance for three trophies whith rafas players and rafas tactics (the same tactics that gave us wins against man utd and chelsea earlier in the season )
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 pm

GYBS wrote:doesnt work ? it what way dont they work ? still up their challenging for the title - plus the cl plus still in the fa cup - only been beaten once in the league plus the carling cup - just need the player sout there to perform better . thats the players not rafa . doent care about boring or whatever - its results that matter and not the attractiveness of the football - we are in a bit of a poor form at the moment having only drawn 3 out of the last 5  so dropped four points in the league . but still there and still ave a chance for three trophies whith rafas players and rafas tactics (the same tactics that gave us wins against man utd and chelsea earlier in the season )

Ok if u say so we see what you say in 1 months from now.

But as always you fail to acknowlage the truth which is if this team wins/lose or draw its rafa fault he built the team he picked the transfers , he picks the team sets it up and tells the players what to do in the matchs.

I don't matter if the players play bad its still rafas fault because he bought them and plays them in what ever position he deems fit.

4 years he had now if he can't get a good team together with 200 mil ish to spend he never will.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm

what a pile a rubbish - its the players that kick the ball into the net - they have to take responsibility when the game starts - only so much the manager can then do once that whistle blows -
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Isn't there enough of these Rafa bashing threads already on the boards?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:wat endz u reping

:laugh:

sorry that just made me laugh :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm

it seems like its a new thing for people these days emerald and it is very very very sad to see supposed liverpool fans constantly bashing him and blaming him and wanting him sacked despite us being in our best position for a good 7 years now .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 pm

crock of sh!t thread . What do you want ?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm

GYBS wrote:what a pile a rubbish - its the players that kick the ball into the net - they have to take responsibility when the game starts - only so much the manager can then do once that whistle blows -

ok you are the thickest person i have ever talked to in my life.

Listen last time.

what is a mangers job ?

To buy and trade players to improve the level of the team ?

To train and teach those players to play in an effective style of the managers chosing ?

Ok so he has done this over last 4 years yes he has brought 200 mil of players into the club.

He has set them up in a way he deems fit to play football.

So for all that is holy if things don't work out yes the players but not play well but the FACT that rafa has set  these players up and brought them into the club meens that any result is he fault.

That is the truth so many of you don't want to admit.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:crock of sh!t thread . What do you want ?

rafa gone what you want to be one of the most joke of teams in uk fair enuff go suport everton then.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thewaykokid » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm

uh.....where's that bob guy this thread is getting outta hand ??? ?
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion