Rafa  ! - Whats wrong

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:19 am

Take your pink and fluffy pc hat off - when it comes to a football match the only thing that matters is getting the win - end of - simple . and FACT .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:23 am

Leg Barnes  I think you are on a wind up mission personally,Either that or you haven't a clue about football
roberto green

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:23 am

GYBS wrote:Take your pink and fluffy pc hat off - when it comes to a football match the only thing that matters is getting the win - end of - simple . and FACT .

Its nice to win yes its better to win and play great football.

I hate watching boring football at time I find it hard to stay awake watching liverpool nowa days.

Rafa interviews could be recorded at start of season and played at end of every game they are so boring.

Q. how do you think you played rafa.
A. well played well we make alot of chances.

Q. but you draw rafa where did you see your team fail today.
A. no we did not fail we make alot of chances we was just unlucky.

Q. what rafa you don't think its cos you plan :censored: football.
A. maybe but we make alot of chances.

Q. you make 3 chances rafa.
A. yes but the was good chances.

yawn !  :sleep
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 am

KWALITY
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 am

Do you think both Maureen and Taggert set there teams out to win or to play good football ?

The anser is to win at all costs no matter what - to get the three points or to get through to the next round no matter what it takes .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 am

LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:When someone well a so called Liverpool fan starts slatting bile against the manager of this club i will read it an respond with its bo/llox.

Ok nanny if that makes you feel better go for it I have broad shoulders I can handle it.

If you want a manager what plays boring football to stay at club thats up to you.

I won't try and change ya mind its your choice just as its my choice to feel way I do.

Nothing you can say will change my mind about this so you wasting ya time.

When you opened the thread did you not think you would get a reaction. thers far two many people doing this latley just to have a swipe at the manager , There was :censored: all wrong with that team he sent out today. but you had a few :censored:,houses on the pitch, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR WEEKS TO GIVE bABEL A GO . An what did he do he bottled it again. Dont tell me thats Rafa fault for not playing him. Rafa cant give him bottle,

What do you want , get rid an start all over again because i :censored: dont,

I think others should respect others views thas what I think.

As you clearly don't.

Think most of you are not good WUM because you haven't managed to wind me up yet.

But you have only got one view Rafa to :censored: off an set usback five years. Yes i agree he does your head in sometimes but hes still the boss an while hes the boss he will have my support. An any fan who spews bile at him like you have is a to.sser im afraid . The man has brought me more joy in the last five years while hes been here weve had highs an lows  yeh but i think he derseves the repect for giving us that joy back. The Yanks are loving fans like you,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 am

and if you so bored with supporting liverpool and the way they play then support someone else cause i bet you every single liverpool fan out there wants us to win no matter what - they dont care about how we play as long as we win .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 am

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:When someone well a so called Liverpool fan starts slatting bile against the manager of this club i will read it an respond with its bo/llox.

Ok nanny if that makes you feel better go for it I have broad shoulders I can handle it.

If you want a manager what plays boring football to stay at club thats up to you.

I won't try and change ya mind its your choice just as its my choice to feel way I do.

Nothing you can say will change my mind about this so you wasting ya time.

When you opened the thread did you not think you would get a reaction. thers far two many people doing this latley just to have a swipe at the manager , There was :censored: all wrong with that team he sent out today. but you had a few :censored:,houses on the pitch, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR WEEKS TO GIVE bABEL A GO . An what did he do he bottled it again. Dont tell me thats Rafa fault for not playing him. Rafa cant give him bottle,

What do you want , get rid an start all over again because i :censored: dont,

I think others should respect others views thas what I think.

As you clearly don't.

Think most of you are not good WUM because you haven't managed to wind me up yet.

But you have only got one view Rafa to :censored: off an set usback five years. Yes i agree he does your head in sometimes but hes still the boss an while hes the boss he will have my support. An any fan who spews bile at him like you have is a to.sser im afraid . The man has brought me more joy in the last five years while hes been here weve had highs an lows  yeh but i think he derseves the repect for giving us that joy back. The Yanks are loving fans like you,

but i am not as you so clearly put ?

So you admit he is to blame for our sucess ? yet you don't agree he is to blame for our failures ?

Hmm seems you are a bit confused nanny !

I would love to feel how you do but i am not blinded by the position we are in atm.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 am

no most of the credit for ur success goes to the players - yes rafa plays his part for the success . just like the players take the blame for failings and rafa has his part in it as well .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:30 am

LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:
roberto green wrote:Not to worry if we win some silverware this season Smeg Head Barnes will be first on here with the thread called

Rafa The Legend!!!

:D

of that there is no doubt mate - and liek i said before leg who fecking carse about the boring stuff - its the results and trophies that count not the attractivness - ffs wba try and play lovely football - gets them fecking nowhere - arsenal play this wonderfull football but whats the last trophy they won ?

O wait you be telling me to go support arsenal next won't ya  :grinning: .

Love it the banta I get of you guys very stimulating.  :sleep

and if you so bored with supporting liverpool and the way they play then support someone else cause i bet you every single liverpool fan out there wants us to win no matter what - they dont care about how we play as long as we win .

haha classic I knew it was comming.  :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:31 am

well you deserve it cause you yourself hae stated how bored you are watching liverpool - simple aswer to that is dont watch them then and go watch attractive football elsewhere then .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 am

GYBS wrote:no most of the credit for ur success goes to the players - yes rafa plays his part for the success . just like the players take the blame for failings and rafa has his part in it as well .

So you feel in your hearts of hearts the manager does't play a big role in the running , buying , setting up of the team ?

Really the players run the show so all credit and critism should fall on there heads.

Hmm interesting view But I don't like it , its too how I say sunday league like.  :Oo:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 am

Im not confused at all . Were is the failure. oh i forgot winning the prem . that thing that is our divine right,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

GYBS wrote:well you deserve it cause you yourself hae stated how bored you are watching liverpool - simple aswer to that is dont watch them then and go watch attractive football elsewhere then .

OMG he has destroyed me with that one the heavens are falling I have lost touch with all in the world.

:laugh:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

All the real fans leave the thread iv'e had enough of so called fans having a go at our team and the manager i'ts getting repetive and it's boring and it's not thye way to support the team.
roberto green

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion