Rafa  ! - Whats wrong

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:06 am

When someone well a so called Liverpool fan starts slatting bile against the manager of this club i will read it an respond with its bo/llox.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:08 am

NANNY RED wrote:When someone well a so called Liverpool fan starts slatting bile against the manager of this club i will read it an respond with its bo/llox.

Ok nanny if that makes you feel better go for it I have broad shoulders I can handle it.

If you want a manager what plays boring football to stay at club thats up to you.

I won't try and change ya mind its your choice just as its my choice to feel way I do.

Nothing you can say will change my mind about this so you wasting ya time.

also to call me a so called fan is not nice I don't think I have ever questioned you right to call your self a fellow liverpool fan and I feel you have no right to question mine.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:When someone well a so called Liverpool fan starts slatting bile against the manager of this club i will read it an respond with its bo/llox.

Ok nanny if that makes you feel better go for it I have broad shoulders I can handle it.

If you want a manager what plays boring football to stay at club thats up to you.

I won't try and change ya mind its your choice just as its my choice to feel way I do.

What not even winning the league?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

Not to worry if we win some silverware this season Smeg Head Barnes will be first on here with the thread called

Rafa The Legend!!!

:D
roberto green

Postby Thewaykokid » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 am

:blues: ............................still acting cool
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 am

roberto green wrote:Not to worry if we win some silverware this season Smeg Head Barnes will be first on here with the thread called

Rafa The Legend!!!

:nod agreed.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 am

roberto green wrote:Not to worry if we win some silverware this season Smeg Head Barnes will be first on here with the thread called

Rafa The Legend!!!

of that there is no doubt mate - and liek i said before leg who fecking carse about the boring stuff - its the results and trophies that count not the attractivness - ffs wba try and play lovely football - gets them fecking nowhere - arsenal play this wonderfull football but whats the last trophy they won ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:12 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Nope as long as we keep playing football the way we do I won't be happy.

I rather us play football the way it is ment to be played and never win prem then watch this shocking attept.

If you played football you know thats its about playing great football not winning tropthies for a dick swinging contest.

You lot are so hung up about winning things you blinded by :censored: football I feel for you I really do.

Some teams play such great football it don't matter if they win there fans are happy.

But of course if you do play good football you will win things in the end.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:14 am

GYBS wrote:

Rafa The Legend!!!

of that there is no doubt mate - and liek i said before leg who fecking carse about the boring stuff - its the results and trophies that count not the attractivness - ffs wba try and play lovely football - gets them fecking nowhere - arsenal play this wonderfull football but whats the last trophy they won ?

O wait you be telling me to go support arsenal next won't ya  :grinning: .

Love it the banta I get of you guys very stimulating.  :sleep
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:14 am

LegBarnes wrote:

When you opened the thread did you not think you would get a reaction. thers far two many people doing this latley just to have a swipe at the manager , There was :censored: all wrong with that team he sent out today. but you had a few :censored:,houses on the pitch, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR WEEKS TO GIVE bABEL A GO . An what did he do he bottled it again. Dont tell me thats Rafa fault for not playing him. Rafa cant give him bottle,

What do you want , get rid an start all over again because i :censored: dont,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

I rather us play football the way it is ment to be played and never win prem then watch this shocking attept.

If you played football you know thats its about playing great football not winning tropthies for a dick swinging contest.

You lot are so hung up about winning things you blinded by :censored: football I feel for you I really do.

Some teams play such great football it don't matter if they win there fans are happy.

winning is all that fecking matters - who fecking cares how we get there - its the winning that counts - 1st is 1st - 2nd is first loser . Everyone goes out on the pitch to win at all costs not to play lovely pretty football .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 am

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

When you opened the thread did you not think you would get a reaction. thers far two many people doing this latley just to have a swipe at the manager , There was :censored: all wrong with that team he sent out today. but you had a few :censored:,houses on the pitch, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR WEEKS TO GIVE bABEL A GO . An what did he do he bottled it again. Dont tell me thats Rafa fault for not playing him. Rafa cant give him bottle,

What do you want , get rid an start all over again because i :censored: dont,

I think others should respect others views thas what I think.

As you clearly don't.

Think most of you are not good WUM because you haven't managed to wind me up yet.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 am

GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

winning is all that fecking matters - who fecking cares how we get there - its the winning that counts - 1st is 1st - 2nd is first loser . Everyone goes out on the pitch to win at all costs not to play lovely pretty football .

haha is that what you gonna teach your kids they are going to be very unhappy then.

Winning is not every thing only people who think that in life are losers end of day.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 am

LegBarnes wrote:I rather us play football the way it is ment to be played and never win prem then watch this shocking attept.

:no
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

You are Mr johan (total football )cruyff and i claim my £5.  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

You are a first class whopper lash , you really are . I'm leaving this thread now as it's fastly turning into a classic .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion