Rafa not getting his players! - Smells trouble

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby liamac » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:16 am

Have to admit  i wasnt to impressed by the title to that post by Chelsea forever............then again  Drummerphil  you could always remind him of the five strikers who have all refused to sign for Chelsea  in the summer :cool: ............old chinese man  say "dont get mad , just p!ss him off "  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:29 am

drummerphil -

I am not responsible for your assumptions. I do not know what would make you think that
another one bites the dust" title......came across like ....ha ha another player you cant sign,where we can sign anyone we want attitude because we are loaded...
as (1) you do not personally know me (2) none of my posts have ever suggested that im here on a windup or to laugh at your failure to sign the players you want.

Just to clear the waters what I did mean was plain and simple - Another one bites the dust = Another unsuccessful attempt in signing a player. (full stop) - no malice intended.

liamac -
then again  Drummerphil  you could always remind him of the five strikers who have all refused to sign for Chelsea  in the

Would you be kind enough to tell me which 5 strikers we bid for?

Cheers
Chelsea forever.

Postby liamac » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:31 am

I know you probably didnt mean it  Chelsea forever , but that comment about  "another one bites the dust " smacks of pure arrogance on your part.

I think what angers people is the fact that we dont have  any where near the budget that Chelsea have , and before you say im jealous of the fact  or that we have spent a fair bit our selves  please let me remind you that Chelsea have spent  265 MILLION quid in 26 months ..........that is more than Manutd Arsenal Liverpool Everton and Spurs combined in the last 2 years !!!!  of course your not buying the league , im not trying to suggest that for a moment :;): ....... but when a supporter of a team  who can replace a 20 million pound player with another 20 million pound player because they have a multi  billionaire chairman comes on here and makes an arrogant comment like the one you made  , it kinda p!sses people off
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:37 am

I understand - but it did not have any arrogance it it, or atleast that was not my idea. Perhaps I should have understood the emotional aspect of this situation and chosen different words.

You still havent told me which 5 strikers we bid for?
Chelsea forever.

Postby liamac » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:41 am

Oh and one other thing after reading thru your previous posts, Abramovich is a football fan  , thats true enough , but he didnt buy Chelsea because  "ITS CHELSEA" , he bought it  as an after thought after flying over Stamford Bridge  when he had just visited Spurs and asked  "who is that team down there ? ".
When Ken Bates  was approached about a possible sale of his "beloved" Chelsea , he nearly bit the guys  hand off  since Chelsea were 95 MILLION in the red and only a week away from receivourship.
Abramovich paid 15 million for  Chelsea and wrote the debt off. Your team is very fortunate and very lucky  to have been bought and  not to have  A -gone bust , and B - nose dived into the Championship league like Leeds did .

You can come on here all you like and be welcomed with open arms as far as talking about the beautiful game  is concerned , but to make arrogant and crass comments like that  just makes people on here a bit p!ssed off
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:43 am

Thanks for the  reply ,  much appreciated ...........sorry  but i had a bad night at work etc !!  .......will get back to you on the five strikers , have to go and wake up the beloved who is  snoring  away ..........and no  its a she!!!!  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:47 am

One problem with  the written word is that  unless its written  in such a way that is cearly understood , it can be mis interpreted in so many ways ......... the other half is a phsyciatric nurse and 48% of understanding waht someone means is by tone of voice  whilst only 15 % is by the written word..............sorry if i came across a bit turse  in myy comments  but   it got me rattled a tad,   like you said tho it wasnt meant in the way i and some others thought so  my apologies to you fella .............anyhoo im off for a spot  of ding donging!!!!  :;):
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:06 am

He inquired about the club. He understood the status, liked what he saw and bought it. Ever since, he has been at every single game (home and away) he has developed an emotional relationship with the club and the supporters. He is always talking to Jose about football, he is always in the grounds talking with the lads. He is very passionate about 'football'.

Have a good time with the missuis.
Chelsea forever.

Postby 109-1093441336 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:46 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Another one bites the dust ..

Keeping signing unproven sh.ite from France.  Thats all your "heavy hands" work on.  :laugh:

And anyway...

Adriano
Trezeguet
Shevchenko
Raul
Etoo
Deco (this was the funniest one)
Ronaldo
Carlos
Henry
Xavi
and Gerrard !

These lot told you to :censored:.off, so why haven't you?
109-1093441336

Postby mistyred » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:49 pm

meelan#5 wrote:
Chelsea forever. wrote:Another one bites the dust ..

Keeping signing unproven sh.ite from France.  Thats all your "heavy hands" work on.  :laugh:

And anyway...

Adriano
Trezeguet
Shevchenko
Raul
Etoo
Deco (this was the funniest one)
Ronaldo
Carlos
Henry
Xavi
and Gerrard !

These lot told you to :censored:.off, so why haven't you?

PMSL :laugh:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:19 pm

I for one am worried about this coming season-

weve sold baros well below his value before we had a replacement!

the manager is fueling rumours that cissi is on his way if the right offer comes in- what the f**k is that all about?
on one hand hes wrecking cissies confidence then on the other hes building up the worst striker on the books ie morientos-by my reckoning morientos could get 20 goals this season if we set him up with at least 1000 chances!

the forward line IS a major prob or should I say the lack of it-
if we dont pull off a couple of major signings in the next two days the season may be a disaster-
ok rafa can do no wrong but this all seems very strange - just like the team selection that nearly wrecked our euro dream last week- if the bulgarians had had the confidence to match their skill we WOULD have gone out.

I want the manager to come out and say hands off our players- not shrug and laugh- its got my confidence shot so whats it doing to the players?
anyone else feeling the same?
teamleader1

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion