Radio 5 now listen

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:42 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::angry: Bet sven plays Jamie for the full 90 mins :angry:  see all the sh#tbags botled out the friendly. :glare:

yeah this is the one game in which i'd actually rather see phil neville get a runout. :D

:D Rios not even injured ???  why can he pull out :glare: Bet Sven wont pick Jamie when we play in the qualifiers tho.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:48 pm

interesting thing that parry just said in this interview was that at no stage last summer was there an offer from anybody for gerrard.

he also admitted that real madrid were trying to negotiate a "first option" deal when morientes signed for us.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:50 pm

stmichael wrote:interesting thing that parry just said in this interview was that at no stage last summer was there an offer from anybody for gerrard.

he also admitted that real madrid were trying to negotiate a "first option" deal when morientes signed for us.

But reading between the lines StMick looks like hes off, what do you think?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:53 pm

Cool. I got it now.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:53 pm

:oops: Hansen we wont finish in top 3 for 3 seasons the cheek :Oo: , I like Jocky but thats shockin for him to say :(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:54 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stmichael wrote:interesting thing that parry just said in this interview was that at no stage last summer was there an offer from anybody for gerrard.

But reading between the lines StMick looks like hes off, what do you think?

all he said was that it is entirely down to whether gerrard wants to go. no money will force liverpool to sell. :(

finish outside 4th and it's bye bye without any question. :(
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:56 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:I can't get 5live. Any chance you guys could give a summary here? Also, £10 says it's about Gerrard

You guys owe me £10.

:D

Glad to know L4 are still interested and the whole Anfield II thing is still on the cards. Sounds good.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:00 pm

:(  :( Cheered me up no end they all think we are a 4th place team for another 3 years. Ffs hope Rafa proves them all wrong, time for some major investment I think.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:02 pm

aldo agrees with hansen fourth is the best we are going to do, i think the ex players are all to negative .parry said we are still exploring a potentially lucrative offer still which is not steve morgan.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:02 pm

at the start of the season i said we'd finish 4th and maybe win a trophy. it's just being realistic. those who seriously thought we would finish above the scum were in dreamland. they're a better team than us whether we like it or not. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:05 pm

I think Coca colas taking over and thats what the new stadium will be called, just got a feeling.
Anyway id like to listen to that whole interview again, missed the first hour, wait for the tabloids tomorrow :down:
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:05 pm

yes maybe this season st mick but i would hope we would at least be challenging in the next 3 seasons ,i think it all hangs on the investment
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:05 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :oops: Hansen we wont finish in top 3 for 3 seasons the cheek :Oo: , I like Jocky but thats shockin for him to say :(

Are we supposed to cry now? It's his opinion, its up to us to where we finish in the league not up to what he says.

Did he also say that Greece was never going to win the Euro? How about Porto in the Champions League?

They doubted Rafa at Valencia because Valencia couldn't compete with Barca's and Madrid's funds, what happened? Rafa won the La Liga twice in three years with Valencia, beating two of the richest clubs in Europe.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:16 pm

They all said it A.B. not only Hansen, but Hansen said once you never win anything with kids and god was he proven wrong :p

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:26 pm

Keywords: "they said it"

And? So because they say then our future and faith is set? They could also say that cricket is a great sport to watch but would that make it automatically true? No it wouldn't.

They act like they can foretell the future 5 years now.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion