New liverpool fc radio stations - 2 new radio stations

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:43 pm

2 new dedicated radio stations -=- :buttrock

Link to Article

www.koptalkradio.com

KOPTALK.COM, the world's leading independent Liverpool fans website, has launched two free internet radio stations for its growing base of readers.

Liverpool supporters from all over the world can now tune into either KOPTALK 24-7 or KOPTALK LIVE from any internet enabled computer and the good news is a broadband (fast) connection isn't required.

KOPTALK 24-7 is a dedicated music station playing a wide variety of tunes from the 70's, 80's and 90's right up to today's modern vibes. Various imported music from the States including the latest remixes will also be broadcast. When officially launched later this month, there will be live LFC news bulletins at regular intervals during the day along with various LFC related inserts. Our readers will also be invited to be guest DJ's and there'll be the Editor's weekly blow-out show on Saturday evening's which consists of a crate of cider and his own MP3 collection.

KOPTALK LIVE broadcasts live UNOFFICIAL updates whenever Liverpool's first team is in action. When officially launched later this month there will be live LFC news bulletins and live phone-in shows on match-day which if popular will be extended to include a phone-in show every night of the week. Unlike KOPTALK 24-7 this station is only available at select times.

You can tune in and keep up to date with the schedules when announced by visiting www.koptalkradio.com

Although we haven't officially launched yet you can tune in now to get a feel of things. If you have connection problems, please read the instructions at www.koptalkradio.com or seek help on our forums.

Don't forget to surf in on match-days!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:51 pm

I really appreciate that post, Hawkmoon, for us Liverpool foreign fans it's important to have as much as windows as possible to watch our team!

Thanks.

Sa(^h^h)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:09 pm

Sabre wrote:I really appreciate that post, Hawkmoon, for us Liverpool foreign fans it's important to have as much as windows as possible to watch our team!

Thanks.

Sa(^h^h)

No problem - Koptalk 24-7 is active - playing music and interviews.  Just broadcast a Stevie G interview prior to Istanbul, and selected commentary from the goals/penalties!!!  :buttrock
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:35 pm

KRAPTALK is the biggest load of bo.llo.cks ever in the hisory of big bol.lock type loads.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:KRAPTALK is the biggest load of bo.llo.cks ever in the hisory of big bol.lock type loads.

And a good day to you too Leon.  I see the Prozac isn't working! :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:10 pm

Just being on there and play list is Vanilla Ice,Eminem,Snoop Dog and 50 cents..........now considering i hate and detest rap more than anything in the world,i would rather sit and pull my toe nails off with a pair of pliers......than tune into that sh!te :(
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:10 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:KRAPTALK is the biggest load of bo.llo.cks ever in the hisory of big bol.lock type loads.

And a good day to you too Leon.  I see the Prozac isn't working! :D

i bet his eyes are like toads, large and bulgey  :D , red faced with large veins popping out  :D

good day leon  :buttrock
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:11 pm

drummerphil wrote:i would rather sit and pull my toe nails off with a pair of pliers......

Sadest!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:12 pm

lol........anything but :censored: rap
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:14 pm

drummerphil wrote:lol........anything but :censored: rap

rap is good, if its tasteful
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:21 pm

drummerphil wrote:lol........anything but :censored: rap

But Phil, they had that Grand-daddy of rappers - Puff Barnes doing the Anfield Rap!  Sheer musical genious.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:48 pm

Sorry lads just think rapping is talking very quick over some music,and 9 times out of 10 its someone elses.....I,ve just spent over 30 years liking Rock from Queen,Led Zepp to Guns and roses and the foo fighters......too late for me to convert now.........just think RAP is :censored: and nothing ever gets me moving so quick as when i,m reaching for an off button when its on.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion