Positive for the rest of the season!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ICE-MAN » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:09 pm

This just dawned on me whilst reading through some of the topics on here, someone mentioned that we should be concentrating on winning all of our remaining games and not worryin about how many points we can afford to drop to hold on to third, and i totally agree, especially since we have a week in between most games and players will be fresher and rafa has more time to work on tactics, but....

what also occurred to me is that getting knocked out of the champions league could have been a blessing in disuguise as with this week in between each game it gives rafa more time to draw up his shortlist of players to recruit for next season and as we all know rafa, we can rest assured that he has some of his people looking into certain players and doing some negotiations as we speak, before they go off to the world cup and have a fantastic few matches and their price rises by ten million!

Very interesting when u think about it, cos he is probably looking at players like aguero of argentina, kuyt for holland and numerous others tipped to have a good world cup!

although rafa wud have done this anyway, the extra week gives him a lot more time to devote his time to reinforcing the squad for next season and pushing chelski all the way  :buttrock

just something i thought should have been pointed out if ye had not have thought of it already!
ICE-MAN

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion