PHILIPPE COUTINHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Did you ppl even watch the games? Coutinho is feckin lazy?? Most of the he was the only player giving a feck. He was the one tackling up front and trying to win the ball. You can't expect a player like him to play like a defensive midfielder though. Severely let down by our pathetic bunch of strikers and the injuries to Sturridge. Otherwise he would have had more assists. To me the best Liverpool player last season.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Did you ppl even watch the games? Coutinho is feckin lazy?? Most of the he was the only player giving a feck. He was the one tackling up front and trying to win the ball. You can't expect a player like him to play like a defensive midfielder though. Severely let down by our pathetic bunch of strikers and the injuries to Sturridge. Otherwise he would have had more assists. To me the best Liverpool player last season.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Good news for him... he has been called up to Brazil squad due to Oscar's injury

Bad news for us... his stupid red card today rules him out of the scum match
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 am

Yesterday he just looked as if he was trying too hard, like he has looked at the team, the squad and thought its down to me to take us forward. Coutinho is a very good player but he's not a Gerrard or Suarez who cen take the game/team by the scruff of the neck and turn things round, he needs the support of top players or player in top form like we had two seasons ago to bring out the best in him.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:13 am

Coutinho should focus on creating for others ,to navigating the players around him. I don't mind him scoring don't get me wrong :) but we really need him to mastermind our midfield, we have no one else.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:42 am

His miss yesterday was criminal.
Reminded me of Sterlings pathetic efforts
Should have passed to Ings...
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:55 am

Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:42 am wrote:His miss yesterday was criminal.
Reminded me of Sterlings pathetic efforts
Should have passed to Ings...
:glare:

It was pretty horrible yes ,he could have scored as well...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

I see Coutinho has had a bit of a whinge about the British weather and surprise, surprise Neymar has said this morning that Barcelona should sign him.
Here we go again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:00 am

Yup heard the same ***** aswel. Wouldn't be surprised if his the next one to go next summer.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:03 am

That has always been the problem with FSG's idea of building a team of young up and coming stars and developing them, anyone half decent invariably gets poached by the top clubs.
We really are a mid table team now, over the last decade our average finishing position has probably been about 6th, we are ranked 55th in Europe, we sell our best players and we are not interested in hiring top managers like Klopp and Benitez.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:18 am

Its upset you when you think about it. We've become a nurturing club for potential stars.

Owen, Torres, Alonso, Macharano, Sterling, Suarez and next possible Coutinho.

I don't  think we should snap young players anymore. There is no long term plan with them. Better to buy ready made players 25-28 yr olds. When they get past their sell date then replace them.
Young potential stars will always move on because they feel they will never win anything here.
I wanted Suarez to stay however if you think about it from his perspective his made the perfect choice. He wouldn't  have won much here.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:30 am

I don't mind a player wanting to go to Barca or Madrid, but I hate it when they want to go to Chelsea, City and Arsenal (and the scum of course), or even Tottenham these days.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Doeboy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Coutinho is not a Barca or Real level yet so doubt very much they will be sniffing. Yes, absolutely magical player on his day but at the moment he goes missing too much for me.  Still young and hope he can get some consistency
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Doeboy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:07 am wrote:Coutinho is not a Barca or Real level yet so doubt very much they will be sniffing. Yes, absolutely magical player on his day but at the moment he goes missing too much for me.  Still young and hope he can get some consistency

It's in today's paper mate, the Echo are reporting that Barcelona are reportedly keen on signing him.
Add that to Coutinho changing agent and whinging about the British weather plus the likes of Neymar saying he wants to see him at Barca and the wheels are well in motion.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Why did all this not happen a month ago then? Seems there's always a buttload of transfer rumours right after the window closes. You'd think they were trying to sell papers or something.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion