Our next 4 games, rolling predictions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:05 am

Mane has a point to prove in this game

Think Mane (and Salah) will be unavailable Reg, attending African Player of the Year awards in Ghana on Thursday.   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:21 am

The FA cup'll be Everton's only chance of success this season, they'll throw everything at it, we need our best team. It'd play Mane and have Salah on the bench.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 pm

I wonder if both will make it back in time. Salah won't start mate his injured but really hoping Mane makes it back and starts.
If Mane plays i am sure he will get another goal.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Looking like Coutinho, Salah and maybe Mane could be absent for the Everton game, which is a shame as we lack that cutting edge without them. However I think we can scrape a win. VVD doesn't look like starting either as Klopp doesn't want to throw him in early.

The Man City home game result will depend on whether Coutinho and Salah are available also. If not, it could be a long day.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 am

Next 4 fixtures

Swansea 1-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 4-1 West Brom
(Fa cup)

Huddersfield 0-2 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham

I'm feeling optimistic again and going for another 4 wins.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:34 am

No problem, go for it Redshade!  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Next four matches are winnable games.
We can beat Spurs if we play with a high intensity and pressing.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm

The vast majority of our remaining games are all winnable. Only Old Trafford left to play of our rivals. The hard part is our of the way....right...?
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 am

I think these next four matches will be telling in relation to how we have progressed as a team. In the past after a big win against a strong team we would go on to drop points against weaker teams, frustrating all of us supporters. I do feel we have turned a corner with consistency but obviously losing Coutinho will have an impact at some point and it would most likely be against the teams that will park the bus.

We need to shift to a higher gear and have a strong finish to the second half of the season and show the consistency we have lacked in the past to really know we are now another proposition and able to challenge, for us supporters but even for the players themselves . I think we can and when I look at the team we have quality throughout minus a couple of positions that seem to be being addressed. I like what we have become as a team and look forward to where we are going, something I have not felt for a long time. Not to say we have arrived but we seem to be moving in that direction and these next four matches will tell a lot.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 am

Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm wrote: Only Old Trafford left to play of our rivals.

What about Spurs home,  and Chelsea Away?
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Our rivals remaining fixtures

Arsenal                                            Chelsea                                     Spurs                                Liverpool.

Spurs (A).                                         WAT  (A).                               ARS   (H).                            SOU  (A).
City   (H).                                         WBA  (H).                               PAL   (A).                            WHU  (H).
BHA   (A).                                         Manure   (A).                          HUD  (H).                            NEW   (H).                 
WAT  (H).                                         CTY  (A).                                BOU  (A).                            Manure  (A).                               
LEI    (A).                                          PAL  (H).                                NEW  (H).                           WAT  (H).
STK   (H).                                         BUR  (A).                                CHE  (A).                             PAL   (A).
SOU  (H).                                          TOT  (H).                               STK   (A).                             EVE   (A).               
NEW  (A).                                         WHU (H).                               CTY   (H).                             BOU   (H).
WHU  (H).                                         SOU  (A).                               BHA   (A).                            WBA   (A).
Manure   (A).                                    HUD  (H).                               WAT   (H).                            STK    (H).
BUR   (H).                                         SWA  (A).                               WBA   (A).                           CHE   (A).
HUD   (A).                                         LIV   (A).                                LEI     (H).                           BHA   (H).                         
                                                        NEW  (A).

Didn't include Manure as I think they will ultimately take 2nd  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:45 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:29 pm wrote:Our rivals remaining fixtures

Arsenal                                            Chelsea                                     Spurs                                Liverpool.

Spurs (A).                                         WAT  (A).                               ARS   (H).                            SOU  (A).
City   (H).                                         WBA  (H).                               PAL   (A).                            WHU  (H).
BHA   (A).                                         Manure   (A).                          HUD  (H).                            NEW   (H).                 
WAT  (H).                                         CTY  (A).                                BOU  (A).                            Manure  (A).                               
LEI    (A).                                          PAL  (H).                                NEW  (H).                           WAT  (H).
STK   (H).                                         BUR  (A).                                CHE  (A).                             PAL   (A).
SOU  (H).                                          TOT  (H).                               STK   (A).                             EVE   (A).               
NEW  (A).                                         WHU (H).                               CTY   (H).                             BOU   (H).
WHU  (H).                                         SOU  (A).                               BHA   (A).                            WBA   (A).
Manure   (A).                                    HUD  (H).                               WAT   (H).                            STK    (H).
BUR   (H).                                         SWA  (A).                               WBA   (A).                           CHE   (A).
HUD   (A).                                         LIV   (A).                                LEI     (H).                           BHA   (H).                         
                                                        NEW  (A).

Didn't include Manure as I think they will ultimately take 2nd  :down:

Spudz have 4 derbies left ,games that are never easy and they have three of those in their next four games ,Chelsea also have tricky derbies and games against United and City and Arsenal who I expect to jump Spurs still have 3 of the top six to play. The ball is in our court to finish as high as possible and imo still leapfrog united who have to play all of the above albeit from Chelsea.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:34 pm

Lallana anyone? The lad lost it...And probably will be banned from the first team as well..FFS...

https://twitter.com/Hajj_LFC/status/960611309380390913
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 pm

only me » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:34 pm wrote:Lallana anyone? The lad lost it...And probably will be banned from the first team as well..FFS...

https://twitter.com/Hajj_LFC/status/960611309380390913

Completely  Idiotic by Lallana.
Doeboy

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Arsenal being in the Europa League will hinder Arsenal's campaign, I think they'll turn their attentions to that as the season goes on. Chelsea seem to be on the wane as well, dunno if it's the speculation about Conte's future or what but at this rate he won't make it to the end of the season. They do love sacking their title winning managers.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion