Naby Keita

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Penguins » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:14 pm

yeah, I just think he was overhyped. He might become a solid squad player but never a 60 million star.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:57 pm

A slow starter, but scored some important goals towards the end of the season with some good performances.

Not repeated his form from Germany yet, but the signs are there. Fingers crossed he kicks on next season.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 pm

He's limped out of training with a muscle injury, turning into a bit of a sick note
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Ffs. Dafuq is with this guy?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby only me » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 pm

Poor Naby...Brings us back to the miserable decision not to sign anyone..As if Keita..Ox..Lallana are not injury prone..stupid
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 pm

FFS indeed. This is based on a Youtube video of him stopping training with muscle tightness. 

He's not even injured, FFS. At least not officially and players will always stop training if they have muscle tightness.

How about we wait for the club to say something, rather than believe sh!te online
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 am

Really needs to kick on this season. I agree when he arrived, there was way too much hype around him but that isn't his fault. Shown flashes of his ability last season and hopefully can string  performances together and become an important part of the team. Must admit, ability to stay fit is concerning.
Doeboy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion