Liverpool transfers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby policy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:38 am

stmichael wrote:no wait a minute, after his recent drink driving offence he obviously can't take corners. :D  :laugh:  :D

good player though.

Hahahaha.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby laza » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 am

The future is bright and red even if the present looks a little gloomy
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:11 am

sh1t, the one world-class left winger we can possibly sign..... Hope he shows valencia the finger and signs with us (we could get him kewell cheap...his contract is coming to an-end).

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=136305

Liverpool to miss out on target Vicente

Liverpool are unlikely to sign midfield ace Vicente during the summer transfer window.

Reds boss Rafael Benitez has placed the Valencia star near the top of his wish list for the end of the season, yet the Spanish club are eager to keep him at the Mestalla.

"At this moment the possible exit of Vicente is in-negotiable for Valencia," Che president Juan Bautista Soler told Sky Sports. "He is a key player for us and Valencia needs players like him. For us, Vicente is a player that is always to be with this club."

The 24-year-old Spanish international has been quoted in the past as saying he would like a move to the Premiership, but with his contract set to run until the summer of 2007, this move could well be a while off just yet.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:00 am

It would be nice to have Vicente, but at the rate Riise is performing, it's not a must. I'd rather have a right winger and a centre half before we go looking for left wingers. Don't get me wrong, I'd take him if we can get him, but it's not worth blowing a transfer budget on him when we have other posistions that we need to fill. I wonder what Exterberia is up to....
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion