Le tallec wants psg move

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:00 pm

??? ffs hes only just come back, and will spit his dummy out if he doesnt get first team action next season.
He should be grateful to play at our great club its an honour.
Maybe this is the reason behind all the underachievers there hearts elsewhere than Liverpool.

Liverpool star keen on French move
10:00 April, 10, 2005
Liverpool youngster Anthony Le Tallec admits he would relish a move to Paris St Germain.

The 20-year-old is on the fringes of the Reds first team and is considered a real prospect for the future, yet he admits he would love to move to PSG if he fails to become a regular at Anfield.

"I will take stock with my agents soon about my future," Le Tallec said. "I must play and show myself, but this summer will see a lot of departures from Liverpool, so we will have to see the officials' position.

"I would love to stay here because it is a great club, but at the moment my situation is vague. I will probably not be coming back to France, except to go to PSG - which will always be the club of my heart."
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:09 pm

I dont see anything wrong with what he's said in the article. He says he wants to stay but his situation like many others at the club is unclear, so it's only natural that he may be worried about having to leave the club. Anyway he only says that " I will probably not be coming back to France, except to go to PSG - which will always be the club of my heart." which is practically the same thing Michael Owen has been saying about us.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:43 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:"I would love to stay here because it is a great club, but at the moment my situation is vague.

I will probably not be coming back to France, except to go to PSG - which will always be the club of my heart."

Ciggy stop pressing the panick button . You can't argue with the first statement. And the lads french so I don't see anything out of order with the second.

After the big build up ,Foolier calling him the next Zidane etc the boy was sent out on loan without ever really being made to feel he was part of the Liverpool machine, he's just got back and is obviously wondering where his career goes from here .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:51 pm

My point is he made noises when rafa came about being in the 1st team, so Rafa shipped him out, hes been back 4 months started twice, this season and hes already making noises about 1st team action again next season, which I cant see him getting TBH.
Once Cisse is back weve got Morientes, Cisse possibly Owen and Baros and that will leave TLT 5th in the pecking order.

And he says a lot of departures from anfield this summer, wonder who he means by A LOT? ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:17 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:hes been back 4 months started twice, this season and hes already making noises about 1st team action again next season,

Think I'd have a whinge if I was in that position.   :(

All footballers (at least those with ambition) want to play . I guess he's thinking "If they think I'm not good enough for regular first team footy at LFC I should look elsewhere,and the summer transfer window may be the time to do it "  He's looking for some reassurance that he will get more than two games every four months ,obviously needs a sit down with Rafa and some honest talking about his future at LFC  .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Iceman69 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:28 pm

Yeah, Le tallec wants a PSG move, and he's certain to get one!

Aint good enough for LFC. simple as.

Was non existent V Juve (although some blind people thought he played well? ??? ) you could have fooled me.

he missed a very good chance v man city too.
Iceman69

Postby bigmick » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:34 pm

Iceman69 wrote:Yeah, Le tallec wants a PSG move, and he's certain to get one!

Aint good enough for LFC. simple as.

Was non existent V Juve (although some blind people thought he played well? ??? ) you could have fooled me.

he missed a very good chance v man city too.

yawn.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:04 pm

woof woof ! wrote:After the big build up ,Foolier calling him the next Zidane etc

nah,woof woof you got it wrong mate, cheyrou was the new zidane, le tallec was the new platini........... :D
he was great houllier, wasnt he  :p

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:29 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:After the big build up ,Foolier calling him the next Zidane etc

nah,woof woof you got it wrong mate, cheyrou was the new zidane, le tallec was the new platini........... :D
he was great houllier, wasnt he  :p

:D

Silly me ,of course ALTwas the next Platini not Zidane . Luckily we didn't have any South Americans on our books ,Foolier would have had us believing we were looking at the next Pele or Maradonna .

Still wonder how much dosh certain people made out of those transfer deals.    :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:37 pm

I'd let him go.  Haven't seen anything from him that makes me think he'll be any better than a moody squad player.

When him and pongolle first signed I thought he looked the better player, but for me Pongolle has improved much more than ALT and now looks like he is the one who might make an impact.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:35 pm

I don't see anythin wrong with the comments he made but I think he should move on and let Rafa bring in new players as I think most of the ones GH bought (Diouf, Diao, Cheyrou, ALT, etc.) should be sold and start from scratch :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:15 pm

as people have said, i dont see anything wrong with the comments. He just doenst know whats going to happen with him. Great prospect and would love to see him stay a Red.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:31 pm

john craig wrote:I'd let him go.  Haven't seen anything from him that makes me think he'll be any better than a moody squad player.

When him and pongolle first signed I thought he looked the better player, but for me Pongolle has improved much more than ALT and now looks like he is the one who might make an impact.

Last season Pongolle wasn't as good as he could be and he first touch was quite awful,But this season we had seen 2 diffrent attitudes in Pongolle and Le tallec. Le tallec expected Rafa to give him a first team after him scoring in pre-season and Rafa sent him packing back to France, where he couldn't cut it  :D As for Pongolle he knew he wouldn't be first choice and although we were hearing noises of him wanting to leave,he did he talking on the pitch when given the chance.I would be very surprised if he can cut it premiership because if u can't cut it in the French you are gonna struggle in the premiership.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:55 am

I think another rumor .... I think he want to stay and he will stay
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:16 am

Those quotes afre from the summer, I remember reading them last August before the lad was shipped out.

Typical lazy reporters trick of digging out old quotes to unsettle us before a big game.

In fact I am surprised I have not yet seen a Stevie G to Juventus story yet. I suppose there are still two days to dream it up.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion