Le tallec - Is he good enough

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby shanks » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:08 pm

le talec is he good enough to come back to liverpool from blunderland or will he stay they permently, he as been playing well for sunderland and the french under 21s
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:12 pm

Is this thread really worth staying up. I honestly dont see the point in keeping Le Tallec with the likes of Gerrard, Garcia, Alonso, Sissoko, Kewell, Risse, Zenden, Kromkamp and perhaps Simao. Do you ?

Ive seen him play well once and that was against Juve. But apart from that hes looked pretty average. To be honest ive not been keeping tabs on him at Sunderland but im not bothered about him. Just another one of Houlliers bad buys if you ask me.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:19 pm

bavlondon wrote:Is this thread really worth staying up. I honestly dont see the point in keeping Le Tallec with the likes of Gerrard, Garcia, Alonso, Sissoko, Kewell, Risse, Zenden, Kromkamp and perhaps Simao. Do you ?

Ive seen him play well once and that was against Juve. But apart from that hes looked pretty average. To be honest ive not been keeping tabs on him at Sunderland but im not bothered about him. Just another one of Houlliers bad buys if you ask me.

seems a reasonable question to me.
le tallec was supposed to be the new platini but he looks more like the new joe jordan to me. rather than his feet its with his head he looks the most effective.
i think the lad would struggle to get a game in our team unless we had a raft of injuries.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:19 pm

I dont think his good enough to break into the liverpool squad.
we'll probally get 1-2million for him at the end of season.
i have more expectations for pongolle to be honest.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:26 pm

he just hasn't shown the potential,and he's not really doing it at sunderland either is he i think he will be sold in the summer
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:27 pm

I dont. People are saying about Pongolle what they said when he first arrived. "Hes got a bright future". If Rafa can use him in any way to lure other players to us then best of luck to him. Hes ok at best but not classy enough to play for Liverpool IMO. And yes before you say it i know he scored one of the goals against Olympiakos.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion