Itv2 coverage - Itv champs league coverage

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parchpea » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:39 pm

Just a word on that shambolic coverage of our match last night. As if it wasnt bad enough watching our dismal display, but we then had to endure extensive coverage and comment of in their words 'the wayne rooney phenomenon'. All this on the channel covering the Liverpool fixture. Do they honestly beleive fans tuning in to watch Liverpool want to watch constant replays of action and chat about the match at Old Trafford, which ofcourse is being covered on ITV1. Are they taking the p*ss?, it made me feel sick  :angry:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:41 pm

hey parchpea  :D  good name
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:46 pm

At least Clive Tyldesley wasn't covering our match.

He mentions "That unforgettable night in the Nou Camp"TM, no matter what side is playing.
jonnymac1979

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:51 pm

i turned it over to skysport 2 when they put the mancs on if its liverpool we dnt want to hear and manchester united and  vice versa
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:53 pm

That tyldesley is a "tit"...manc lover! :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:56 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:That tyldesley is a "tit"...manc lover! :D

is he the one who got sacked by spurs ? :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:13 pm

After yet another 5 minute break I had been hoping for further comment on our match. The presenter (no clue who he is) turns to Murphy and says, more about Liverpoool in a moment but first a few words from the lads about Rooney. It was astonishing. I would have been just as dumbfounded if Gabby Yorath had turned to Venables and said ' before we chat about Utd and Rooney, lets discuss the Liverpool match with the 5 minutes of airtime we have left inbetween breaks'. Wouldnt EVER happen would it. This has really got to me lol  :p
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion