Ibrahima Konate

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Yes I saw that on the inside video, Fred looks like a hobbit compared to Konate.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:40 pm

He had a really good game, maybe could have blocked that shot of Ronaldo's, the one which was disallowed but that's probably nitpicking. Certainly wouldnt bother me if he kept his place in the starting XI. For a big lad he really is a terrific footballer, he could play in midfield.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 14, 2022 8:11 pm

What a signing this guy has been. He was immense today in the FA Cup final.

Big, intelligent and calm on the ball, he's mirroring VVD and will be another Klopp super signing.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat May 14, 2022 8:22 pm

7_Kewell » Sat May 14, 2022 7:11 pm wrote:What a signing this guy has been. He was immense today in the FA Cup final.

Big, intelligent and calm on the ball, he's mirroring VVD and will be another Klopp super signing.

Not just that but he is always smiling and seems to be always the first there to celebrate a goal. He came into a world class team as a young defender and hasn’t looked out of place.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat May 14, 2022 10:09 pm

He's had a really good season and certainly doesn't look out of place with us. He's quick, strong and weighed in with a few goals so all in all, it's been a really good debut season for him.

Konate, Van Dijk, Matip and Gomez!. Don't remember us ever having a stronger 4 to pick from before. I know we are struggling up front but we have been solid at the back this year.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:50 pm

It looks like the big man's picked up a hamstring injury and could be out for 2/3 weeks. That's the 17th hamstring injury of the season with players being out injured for a total 79 days between them.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion