How would cisse do at any other club?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dimshen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:14 pm

The frustration of watching him playing on the right, is only surpassed when he plays upfront and doesnt deliver. But i get the feeling that if he played for any other prem team (bar the other top 3) he would bang them in week in week out, much like he did for auxerre. What'dya reckon?
Dimshen

Postby mighty mo » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:18 pm

he would be :censored:
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:26 pm

inter would buy him... but now I don't now... Inter needs an attackant
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

... e canteremo dalle gradinate... la nostra fede non l'arrestate!!!
FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:34 pm

Swap Cisse for Martins any day of the week. Im sure Inter would be happy about that
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:36 pm

bavlondon wrote:Swap Cisse for Martins any day of the week. Im sure Inter would be happy about that

mah!
martins is a important player of inter, and with adriano is a great attack... it's a pity that they aren't in good shape and they don't scored from a lot of weeks... :down:
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:38 pm

I dont think Martins will stay past this year. Hes ben there long enough and Inter are never going to win anything. Ok, 1 Italian cup for the cost of what nearly £300Million spent by Moratti since he first took over Inter.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:39 pm

mighty mo wrote:he would be :censored:

well that's that then :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:I dont think Martins will stay past this year. Hes ben there long enough and Inter are never going to win anything. Ok, 1 Italian cup for the cost of what nearly £300Million spent by Moratti since he first took over Inter.

martins is young nad inter think that him and adriano will do win something of important to inter... but with the management that inter has now... Inter will not win anythings!!!
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:43 pm

They have always had good managers but never seems to perform. They had Tardelli, Hector Cuper, theyve had everyone !!!!! Thats whay there moving onto English based managers like Rafabecasue all you Italian managers manage all the big teams. Its like a merry go round, you never know whos managing which team. LOL

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:45 pm

I was worried when Heskey left that he'd set the Prem alight at Birmingham.

He hasn't.

I was worried when Baros left that he'd score for fun at Villa.

He hasn't.

If Cisse leaves, it'll be because he's not performing for us. If he can cut it at another club, good luck to him. If he's played in every game, he'll get goals for a team, but they'll have a hell of a lot of frustration with him as well.

You can tell that he doesn't really figure in Benitez's plans, and if that's the case we should get rid and move on. Am betting that he'll be back in France come the end of summer. Maybe Houllier's got half an eye on picking him up for a few mill after the World Cup.
ivor_the_injun

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:47 pm

Rafa isnt playing him alot, but enough to keep in contention for the France squad. Theres a good chance hell score  afew in the world cup as he has already or France and if that happens his price tag will go up and maybe well re coup most of the 14Mil we wasted on him.
Last edited by tubby on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:They have always had good managers but never seems to perform. They had Tardelli, Hector Cuper, theyve had everyone !!!!! Thats whay there moving onto English based managers like Rafabecasue all you Italian managers manage all the big teams. Its like a merry go round, you never know whos managing which team. LOL

no... no coachs... the problem is the society of inter... the president and the other...
Mancini is a very good coach... but with this society every year all the team changes, with a lot of players buoght, and a lot of their are useless or ill. Then the society pay very much the players, who do averything they would
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Then Moratti should step down. This is why Rafa would nevr go to a team like Inter. First of all beacsue hell nebver leave Liverpool :D, but mostly for the same reason he wont go to Madrid and partly the same reaso he left Valencia, becasue the President always interferes. How often do you see RP on th tv when Liverpool is mentioned. I see Moratti all the bloody time sayin this or that. He never should have come back after he quit the first time.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:06 pm

I dont really care how he would do at another club, the point is that he isnt good enough to play for Liverpool or any good 'team'. One dimensional player.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dimshen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:I was worried when Heskey left that he'd set the Prem alight at Birmingham.

He hasn't.

I was worried when Baros left that he'd score for fun at Villa.

He hasn't.

If Cisse leaves, it'll be because he's not performing for us. If he can cut it at another club, good luck to him. If he's played in every game, he'll get goals for a team, but they'll have a hell of a lot of frustration with him as well.

You can tell that he doesn't really figure in Benitez's plans, and if that's the case we should get rid and move on. Am betting that he'll be back in France come the end of summer. Maybe Houllier's got half an eye on picking him up for a few mill after the World Cup.

To be honest you may have thought that about those players but in all honesty, the thought didnt even enter my mind, especially with baros, its so blindingly obvious what his qualities are (or lack there of) and therefor easy to forsee his dissapointing stint at villa (so far(cover my :censored: just in case)) and the same pretty much goes for emile. Cisse has genuwine pace and a ridiculously hard shot, dont get me wrong, im as :censored: off at his lack of composure and inconsistency as anyone else, but play him upfront in a team (bolton?) that will play for him (to some degree at least) and i think he would excell.
Dimshen

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion