How would cisse do at any other club?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:28 pm

What Cisse lacks is vision, he is too one dimentional and rather than trying to out pace defenders he needs to use his head more, oh and he needs to learn what offside is :;):

I really hope he has a good world cup for his confidence sake and also for when we sell him.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:40 pm

I have a fair few mates who follow Inter and believe me, they are frustrated at Martins as well. What they are giving him though is time cos hes only a young lad.

It's quite a similar situation with Martins - he is very quick off the ball (a la Cisse) but when dribbling he often gets the ball tangled beneath his feat and just leaves it behind. Also, he isn't much of a clinical finisher.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:13 am

He'll score loads of goals against sh*t teams whilst playing for a better team.

If he stays in England, he's f*cked.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:32 am

[quote]

bavlondon
LFC Elite Member

First of all beacsue hell nebver leave Liverpool

:D

cisse will back in france next summer.......i dont think he will perform in another prem team.
darwisigila

Postby laza » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:15 am

You will probably find out in about 6 months time
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bretc » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:28 am

Cisse playing at another club wouldn't make any difference at all. He will continue to have his missed sitters, poor touches and aimless runs. He simply won't make the grade here and I've seen enough of his limited talents. I juz hope that we can fetch a good fee for him, juz wondering if any club is willing to take the risk. Here's wishing a great World Cup to Cisse! May his form and subsequent transfer deliver us a better striker. :buttrock
Bretc

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:43 am

I dont give a fu.ck how he'd do at any other club!!

I just want to see the lazy lump of shi.te off the LFC payroll!! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby primodua » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:43 am

what can i say about cisse?...hmm,

his attitudes stinks, he's lazy, he does not possess a footballing brain, he moans to much bla bla bla..
even martin jol didn't want the lad in his team.

other mid or lower table teams might want him.... cheap..
As for the question whether is he going to deliver superior quality by joining other team I would reckon not, if he still continues to display the above characteristics.

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:05 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:I was worried when Heskey left that he'd set the Prem alight at Birmingham.

He hasn't.

I was worried when Baros left that he'd score for fun at Villa.

He hasn't.

If Cisse leaves, it'll be because he's not performing for us. If he can cut it at another club, good luck to him. If he's played in every game, he'll get goals for a team, but they'll have a hell of a lot of frustration with him as well.

You can tell that he doesn't really figure in Benitez's plans, and if that's the case we should get rid and move on. Am betting that he'll be back in France come the end of summer. Maybe Houllier's got half an eye on picking him up for a few mill after the World Cup.

Players dont usually leave Liverpool and improve.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:34 am

come on people, there are some very harsh things being said on here.

Hes lazy? his attittude stinks? moans? lazy lump of sh!t?

He is a liverpool player, ehs trying (our patience sometimes lol) At least hes not just a yes man like owen was and he speaks his mind. Of course hes gonna moan, hes not playing much and hes playing badly. We know he can play football but we havent seen it for a while.

Whenever u think about verbally attacking someone who pulls on the red jersey just remember who u support, and remember that most of u were saying exactly the same about kewell not so long ago
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:42 am

people get a go at kewell coz they know how good kewell was when he at Leeds. and after come to Lfc, his performance drop dramatically. he never look like the player at leeds. As with cisse, we know nothing about him except he's very quick and score tons of goals in france. at 14 million pound, we expect cisse to score at will when he play in reds. for me, cisse is not the same player before he broke his leg. And i know, many will disagree.......
darwisigila

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 pm

I think hes just not suited to our style of play but at a club willing to let him stand on the halfway line and wait fr the killer bll he would get 20 a season easy. Problem is he would probably miss another 40!
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
ivor_the_injun wrote:I was worried when Heskey left that he'd set the Prem alight at Birmingham.

He hasn't.

I was worried when Baros left that he'd score for fun at Villa.

He hasn't.

If Cisse leaves, it'll be because he's not performing for us. If he can cut it at another club, good luck to him. If he's played in every game, he'll get goals for a team, but they'll have a hell of a lot of frustration with him as well.

You can tell that he doesn't really figure in Benitez's plans, and if that's the case we should get rid and move on. Am betting that he'll be back in France come the end of summer. Maybe Houllier's got half an eye on picking him up for a few mill after the World Cup.

Players dont usually leave Liverpool and improve.

I'd say that Brad Friedel and El-Hadji Diouf are arguable exceptions, but in the main that's definitely true.
ivor_the_injun

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion