How is igor biscan still getting picked

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:37 am

It's a little sad when the best we can say about Biscan is he's "half decent" or "he hasn't been able to play in his favoured position" ???

Stop clutching at straws and face it ......he's not good enough. We let Murphy leave, put Le Tellac and Diouff out on loan yet can't find a club for Biscan...Ever asked why ? Answer : No one will take a chance on him.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:59 am

too true, dalglish
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:07 am

(Santa @ Aug. 23 2004,17:49)
Maybe the F.A should force Arsenal to buy and field Biscan, Troare and Diao for the next 20 games, so the rest of the league can catch up 

This would work in the US where they have this rule that the worst finishing team geta to pick and choose the new crop of basketball or American Football youngsters who just turned pro...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:11 am

Dalglish, just imagine what made Houllier part with 5.5 million to sign him in the first place?

I am not knocking the man called Biscan (i find the pronounciation "bis-chan" by some commentators is so funny to me...) but I just wonder what made him so expensive when we signed him because no one seem to want him.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:36 am

we would like to have somebody who always getting a dump in the field there in first 11 to balance and equal that the rest 10's ultimate power.

whoever wants to play against a team with 11 brilliant hero. so,there will be some failure to confusing the enemy?

so,biscan should start thinking how to make the enemy laugh then lose their ball possesion to us......hahaha :D
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:45 am

perhaps he canbe the first-choice half time jester...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:07 am

azriahmad wrote:but I just wonder what made him so expensive when we signed him because no one seem to want him.

I remember we competed with Juventus and one or two other big clubs to get him. I think it's GH who should take the responsibility of his being "bonsai".
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:22 am

Juve wanted him? As what - Club jester?
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:34 am

lol but it was true, azri
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:01 am

Well, even though I think Biscan is not a player good enough for this club but he is still a liverpool player. I think we don't have to get nasty. I think he has been a professional so far and doesn't deserve personal insult. Stick with his flaws in football and I will agree with you.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:25 am

He's got a bad first touch and his passing is clumsy.  He's not good enough for Liverpool though he isn't as bad as some people make out
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby kenny`s mate » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:58 am

i think he is total ******,heskeys gone,thank god,its time he left as well ,one of GH worst signings:angry:
kenny`s mate

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:06 pm

i felt a bit sorry for biscan in that everyone made a scapegoat of him for making mistakes which cost us goals. well yes, that's because he's NOT A CENTRE HALF. every year he seems to have a blistering pre-season but when the crunch comes in the league he struggles. an average player at best for me and fourth choice central midfielder. however i still rate him higher than cheyrou and diao.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Red_Si » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:44 pm

Biscan still deserves a chance in his proper midfield position.
Houllier was the only person in the universe who saw him as a centre back but I also think he played there because of the petty little tantrum Houllier had with Henchoz.

Houllier is a greasy, garlic-chewing pig dog and a halfwit,  wiper of other people's bottoms (as they say in China). :glare:
Red_Si

Postby taff » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:14 pm

He shows glimpses and maybe RB can get the best out of him but to all who defend him he didnt seem bothered last season alongside a few players hence why if SG had gone you cant really have blamed him.

Having a go at Houllier is the unfair bit because whatever was happening behind the scenes we had players who were not bothered and that is unacceptable
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion