Houllier alrite - Weve got higher in the league under him.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Puddy Heskey » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:22 pm

In the last 14 years houllier has been our most succesfull manager.Under souness well that was that a joke i wont go into that.And remeber not getting in the top 4 at all under evans.So tell me.were all you boyos complaining back then about our sh##e positions,poor tactics and f##k all trophys.I think not.And those of you who were mad to get rid of evans.What did we get.f##king houllier.So shut and support your team like the rest of the f##king country.Wimps
Puddy Heskey

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:30 pm

nobody moaned back then because evryone knew we were poor and didn't expect us to be up there challenging with the players we had. the thing is two years ago we finished 2nd with 80 points. that raises expectations and fans expect more improvement, not the rapid decline which has occurred since then. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:02 pm

i think we are moaning because we see the potential that we can have. We have a great attacking team, we DID have the best defence in the premiership. We are moaning because we dont agree with the tactics of our manaer. As supporters this is our right. We are behind him obviously, and we all totally condemn what the ignorant few are writing in graffiti. The fact is simply that under Houllier we are not playing well enough
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:07 pm

actually puddy, under evans we never finished outside the top four
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:19 pm

You seriously have your facts wrong their Puddy about Evans........ :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:30 pm

yeah we were always in the top 4 under evans. if i'm not mistaken arsenal weren't at that stage. they won the double in 1998 which was houlliers first sole year in charge. how times change. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:52 pm

Things do change in football, as we all know. The thing si that the board does not seem to realise this and they dont wanna change anything, but the times they are a changing, and so must our management :blues:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daddyo » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:53 pm

Hey Puds' how to make yourself look like a plank in one easy post!
Why should fans not express dissatisfaction at both the way the team is playing and the progress we are not making.
I get hacked off to a degree with fans of other clubs who blast us cuz we dare to complain about finishing fourth. You hear all the SH1 'bout thinkin we got the right to this, that or whatever and its not about that.
If we were Charlton fans, we would be made up with our performance this season and so they should be. However we are not, and we know we should be doing better.
The club as a whole are under achieving. We as the fans notice this and are expressing both our concerns and opinions. We would love nothing more than for Mr.Houllier's 'grand plan' to fall into place and have our team playing expansive,entertaining but most importantly WINNING football.
When or if that happens I for one would gladly eat a huge slice of humble pie and thank him warmly-and i've a feeling I would be followed by a few others.
It's not about abusing the man, all we want to be is proud of our team again to look forward to saturdays knowing something good has at least a chance of happening. Rant over:;):
daddyo

Postby mistyred » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:56 pm

who the hell is this guy talking too?! oi mate you sound a little rude, Never had a good slap?.No need to sound so up in the air.
we all have different views that's what we are here for.
Anyway let's not dwell on this sh##e have a nice one,I will GED won't be here in the summer or is that me? Holiday is needed..

Let Us Pray...
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:57 pm

no well said. this is the greatest football club in the world. you can't kid the fans with cr#p tactics, lame excuses etc. what the board don't seem to realise is that all scousers know their football. they know when things are bad and they know when things need to change. the board need to wake up if they don't think that we are just wandering aimlessly into oblivion under houllier.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:16 pm

Puddy Heskey wrote:In the last 14 years houllier has been our most succesfull manager.Under souness well that was that a joke i wont go into that.And remeber not getting in the top 4 at all under evans.So tell me.were all you boyos complaining back then about our sh##e positions,poor tactics and f##k all trophys.I think not.And those of you who were mad to get rid of evans.What did we get.f##king houllier.So shut and support your team like the rest of the f##king country.Wimps

What a fkn puddin'
Take a reality check before you 'ave a go on this site. Some of those "wimps" might give you a serious kickin' :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:17 pm

OOP'S they already did hahahahaha:D :D :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby daddyo » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:26 pm

mistyred wrote:who the hell is this guy talking too?! oi mate you sound a little rude, Never had a good slap?.No need to sound so up in the air.
we all have different views that's what we are here for.
Anyway let's not dwell on this sh##e have a nice one,I will GED won't be here in the summer or is that me? Holiday is needed..

Let Us Pray...

Now then. Violence is not really necessary eh?
My opinions were based on the facts that Puds' had gotten wrong so much of what he said. You're right, opinions is what makes the world go round(an sex an drugs) and there is not much that throws up a greater variety of opinions than football, and as long as we continue to exchange ours in a reasonable fashion then all will be well.
As you said "let's not dwell".... :D
daddyo

Postby DEJAN » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:44 pm

Yeah Puddy!! We R all here on 1 reason that is to discuss the status of the club. We're not shooting anyone!! We just want to see this club go Higher and get better. No matter what happens we R still behind the club but not necessarily behind the reason for the clubs decline! :D
DEJAN

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:46 pm

i want to be behind the club and the manager but i can't support houllier when he comes out and insults every fan's intelligence week in week out. i can't remember him once coming out after a game and being honest by saying that we just weren't good enough. the guy looks to me like he has run out of time and excuses.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion