Help would be great on activars..... - Iam new some help would be great

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kop11 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:42 pm

hi all lfc fans! iam quite new to the messageboards and was wondering if you could help me out about uploading my own activars and putting images into my posts!!  help would be great thanks!!  ynwa lfc4life
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby red37 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:47 pm

kop11 wrote:hi all lfc fans! iam quite new to the messageboards and was wondering if you could help me out about uploading my own activars and putting images into my posts!!  help would be great thanks!!  ynwa lfc4life

have a look in here Kop, its fairly straightforward stuff. even i managed it  :p 

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10891

your avatars/sigs are all edited under 'your control panel' then 'personal info' etc... hope this helps.
Last edited by red37 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:44 pm

My website is full of shit like that if you want to have a gander.  the link is the little globe icon in my sig.

I'm in the Kop tomorrow if you want to come and ask me there.
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:49 pm

will you be the one in the red top?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kop11 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:14 pm

^^^^^lol. where abouts in the kop do you sit jonnymac???i sit in the kop everygame top left ish or centre!

kop11

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:38 pm

My two brothers have season tickets in the Kop sitting next to each other, I get 'scraps' of spare tickets left over by mates when I go the match, and I'll sit wherever I can get a seat, it doesn't bother me.  Get to between 5-10 home games a season, last match I went to was the Galatasaray game or the Newcastle home game, whichever was last, could have gone to PSV and Bordeaux but I have been skint as my car is costing me a fortune, so I'm not doing too badly for getting my hands on tickets this year, just other things stopping me from going.  I had a job where I had to work odd Saturdays as well which was a ballache, but I've left that job now.  Cause I live in Liverpool though, it's okay for me as I know the next match is only round the corner and I can pretty much get tickets anytime.

One of my brothers went to Boro away last week, we're all dedicated followers in our own way, it's just me that doesn't have the season ticket. 

My other brother isn't back from Thailand for another couple of days so I was taking his ticket for todays Man City game.  I gave it to my Dad this morning though because he hadn't been the match in nearly ten years.  Cause it was my brothers ticket, it was costing my Dad nothing so he has taken it.  So I just got back about twenty minutes back from dropping my brother and Dad off at Anfield now.  Think they went the Cabbage Hall for a drink before the match with my uncle and cousin.  Love match days, could have gone there today but it was worth it for my Dad.  He wasnt going to take the ticket off me but I made him.

I'm driving up the boozer in about fifteen minutes to watch the match on the foreign channel.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:will you be the one in the red top?

Actually mate, I'd probably be wearing anything but red.  Too corporate and 'new age' fan for me.  I go the match in whatever I feel like wearing.  I've got four coats, a blue one, a brown one a black one and a grey one, getting progressively thicker and warmer by colour listed.  Whichever one I wear is dictated by how cold it is.  I'd rather be warm than be arsed about what colour I'm in.

Last year when we beat Man Utd 1-0 at Anfield in the FA Cup when Crouch scored, you can see my brother on telly clearly wearing a royal blue Adidas top in the very front row of the Centenary Stand.  Couldn't miss him.

Don't know if that's taking it too far or not.  It certainly didn't bother him.  I think it's far better than looking like this tosser below.

jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:will you be the one in the red top?

Actually mate, I'd probably be wearing anything but red.  Too corporate and 'new age' fan for me.  I go the match in whatever I feel like wearing.  I've got four coats, a blue one, a brown one a black one and a grey one, getting progressively thicker and warmer by colour listed.  Whichever one I wear is dictated by how cold it is.  I'd rather be warm than be arsed about what colour I'm in.

Last year when we beat Man Utd 1-0 at Anfield in the FA Cup when Crouch scored, you can see my brother on telly clearly wearing a royal blue Adidas top in the very front row of the Centenary Stand.  Couldn't miss him.

Don't know if that's taking it too far or not.  It certainly didn't bother him.  I think it's far better than looking like this tosser below.

That's Rafa-Dodd, isn't it? :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crossy11 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm

Have you looked at the big list that is there for you, that you can pick out of? I'm new so i could be wrong :D
crossy11

Postby kop11 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:57 pm

ye iam gd wid most things now lads! getting quit experianced:D :p

kop11

Postby crossy11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:36 pm

Thats good to here. Im not far of you now lol :p
crossy11

Postby penzance-on-the-kop » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:31 pm

i am struggling with all this avatar stuff to! bit confusing
ImageImage
penzance-on-the-kop

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:17 am

mate i told u bout this on msn
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 am

I told him all about it on PM as well peter. I wouldnt worry about it mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby kop11 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:24 pm

yea peter c lol i posted this before you told me because you wernt on! thanks for the help pete :D

kop11

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion