Help restore hillsborough garden - Donations needed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redhayesy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 pm

i hope this is ok to start this in gen section mods, as i thought it would get better awareness.

Help to restore the memorial garden is under way but £20,000 at least is needed to restore the damage caused.

please make any donation by cheque to -

The Hillsboruogh memorial restoration fund.

send to VK dobbins c/o port sunlight village trust,
               23 King Georges drive,
               Port Sunlight,
                Wirral
               CH62 5DX.

ALSO BANK ACC SET UP  FOR DONATIONS.

full details are on LFC website. i hope this helps aswell,my donation will be on it's way A.S.A.P.

Let's hope this restoration is carried out also a.s.a.p, & steps are taken that this evil act is NEVER repeated.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

My donation will be on its way as well - fully support this.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 pm

well done mate, i just hope many on this forum follow suit, i know it's a massive ask but everyone i hope will donate whatever they can, as this cause will hopefully show that whoever was responsible for this sickening act live to regret it. as they have the chance to reflect on their actions unlike our 96 brothers % sisters who died don't!

my heart & soul goes out to the families,friends of the 96 every day of my life,as i'm still here & will always remember them & to dis-respect anything that is put in place to remember them is an absoloute disgrace to them as human beings & the love they had for LFC.
                                            R.I.P THE 96 YNWA
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby huang xiangwen » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 am

good idea
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby redhayesy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm

huang xiangwen wrote:good idea

thanks mate, as i say they really need our help! please donate whatever you can,as it will help to show to the families etc of the 96 that no matter what they will never be forgotten.

if you have never visited the memorial or the HJC shop opposite the the ground,please go there if you can because it is a truley great experience to witness what fantastic work still goes on to this day,that justice & rememberence is still at the heart & thought of what the campaign is all about.

the Hillsborough garden is just one part of showing that the 96 are in my thoughts everyday & the sooner it is restored it will show whoever carried out this Evil act that this rememberence garden will be a shrine forever & nothing will take that away.

R.I.P OUR 96 BROTHERS & SISTERS.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion