Good news?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:30 am

Rafael Benitez hopes to have Milan Baros, Harry Kewell and Steve Finnan available for selection ahead of the Chelsea game on New Year's Day. 
Steve Finnan had to be substituted against Southampton after he required eight stitches in a nasty ankle wound while Kewell missed the game with a groin injury and Milan Baros had a slight hamstring problem.

Benitez said: "Finnan and Baros should be okay to be in the squad for Chelsea. Baros had a problem with his hamstring but I think he will be back for Chelsea. Harry Kewell should be okay as well but I will need to talk with the physio and see how he is." 
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:52 am

good news about Finnan, would have been a real selection headache if he wasn't fit.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:55 am

i'm always happier to see him in the team too - but playing a big game 3 days after having 8 stitches in a gashed leg? he's not gonna be right is he? or his the game that makes steve finnan a true hero?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:00 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:Rafael Benitez hopes to have Milan Baros, Harry Kewell and Steve Finnan available for selection ahead of the Chelsea game on New Year's Day. 
Steve Finnan had to be substituted against Southampton after he required eight stitches in a nasty ankle wound while Kewell missed the game with a groin injury and Milan Baros had a slight hamstring problem.

Benitez said: "Finnan and Baros should be okay to be in the squad for Chelsea. Baros had a problem with his hamstring but I think he will be back for Chelsea. Harry Kewell should be okay as well but I will need to talk with the physio and see how he is." 

So with Finnon now available are you going to retract your "Finnon out for 2 weeks " coup from last night ?  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:15 am

Well who the hell is Finnon? Oh you mean Finnan! :D

McFat, I didn't make up the  "two weeks" I read it on LFCOnline
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion