General feel of lfc fans - Happy? sad?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tobes17 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:11 am

Hows everyone feeling leading up to the new season?

I'm looking forward to it, with Benitez at the helm, will be great to see us playing in Champs League again. We'll be top4 for sure in EPL.

Im in australia, and i must say that im absolutely gutted about the Gerrard speculations! I come on here and see all the fans here saying "Yeah it's ok if he leaves, it's his decision, he's given us lots of great times" and i cant believe what im reading! Gerrard is the current heart & soul of liverpool, el capitan Gerrard, the biggest scouser, and here he is possibly saying he wants to go to Chelski?? it's very disheartening! I'd b disappointed if we got duff+cole+parker, i dont care for them. If we lose gerrard to Chelski, the only other player i want is frankie lampard!

With baros in fine form in euro, he might be willing to stay at LFC and fight Cisse for a position in the starting XI. Houllier must've just killed Baros, he's doing pretty well on the international scene!
tobes17

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:17 am

Yea..I agree with you, i couldn't care less about Duff Parker or whatever, I rather Gerrard and Owen to stay and Benetez can work on from there.

But at the end of the day, if he himself wants to leave then he can obviously.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:23 pm

i think we are in for a bad year with all the things that have been going on i still dont think we have got thr right blend of players and back room staff IF  S.G leaves i am sure it will take more than a year to be up with Man .U  and co.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:29 pm

i am optimistic in the run up to the new season. the only thing dampening my spirit is the rumours about stevie g. but, everything else seems to be looking up for us:
-we've got an established manager
-our sh1t players look to be leaving(diouf,cheyrou...)
-baros is on form
-there are some good players on the way
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:34 pm

The season ahead offers hope. We have a world cass coach at the Helm. I trust him and have faith that he is working hard( even as I write) to build a winning team!
  :)  :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:00 pm

tobes17 wrote:the biggest scouser

The biggest scouser??

have you seen the lasses in liverpool???

blobby blobby blobby!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:58 pm

tobes17 wrote:Hows everyone feeling leading up to the new season?

I'm looking forward to it, with Benitez at the helm, will be great to see us playing in Champs League again. We'll be top4 for sure in EPL.

Im in australia, and i must say that im absolutely gutted about the Gerrard speculations! I come on here and see all the fans here saying "Yeah it's ok if he leaves, it's his decision, he's given us lots of great times" and i cant believe what im reading! Gerrard is the current heart & soul of liverpool, el capitan Gerrard, the biggest scouser, and here he is possibly saying he wants to go to Chelski?? it's very disheartening! I'd b disappointed if we got duff+cole+parker, i dont care for them. If we lose gerrard to Chelski, the only other player i want is frankie lampard!

With baros in fine form in euro, he might be willing to stay at LFC and fight Cisse for a position in the starting XI. Houllier must've just killed Baros, he's doing pretty well on the international scene!

:laugh:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:51 pm

:D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion