Congratulations - The hammers are up!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:50 pm

West Ham fan wrote:To be honest, 8 wins and 12 draws will probably see any team safe, so you can be played off the park 18 times in a season and still survive, so no-one is guaranteed to go straight back down.

if you can keep your home form solid you`ve got a chance mate, and look at everton, when they sold rooney pre season everyone thought they were on their way out the prem but look what the jammy bast@rds did!!
look at us even in the cl final.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:53 pm

I hate Sunderland. McCarthy has got nothing except fight. West Ham and Sunderland are like stray dogs i want to put them out of their misery.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:57 pm

As you say, it's gonna be won or lost at home. I wouldn't thought there are too many teams who are gonna come to Upton Park thinking they're gonna walk away with 3 points. I would hope we would win half of our home games and that may be enough (with some draws and two or three away wins of course). Hope so.
West Ham fan

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:58 pm

Not quite sure what's wrong with fight, Eazy-E. It won you a European Cup after all.
West Ham fan

Postby Eazy-E » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:02 am

That's resilience innit! :;):
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby West Ham fan » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:03 am

Er..........okay?
West Ham fan

Postby Red Shrimper » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:26 am

Well Done Hammers !!
You know us shrimpers were all rooting for you on Monday just as your lot were rooting for us on saturday!!
Once again Congrats and lets hope we both have a good season next year!   :cool:
Red Shrimper

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:36 am

Congratulations mate and good luck for the coming season.

West Ham are a decent side and have always tried to play attractive football. I think you will stay up as good football is often rewarded in the prem where it isn't as physical as the first divison.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby West Ham fan » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:18 am

Course I wanted Southend to go up - I'm from Essex. Thanks for the positive comments Dalglish. Not quite sure why Eazy-E feels the need to be so negative about a team that's just got into the Premiership when his side's just won the European Cup. Hate to see what he's like if Liverpool start losing.
West Ham fan

Postby laza » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:29 am

Dont worry about him mate, i think he just pining for some quick attention

Hope you do well and take as many points as you can get in the London derbys  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:02 pm

When Liverpool lose i don't take too kindly to it. My problem is i hate when promoted teams come up and try to kick :censored:. There's only two beings who can kick :censored: me and Liverpool. Rest your fingers. They've had a good workout. :cool:
Eazy-E

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:08 pm

Easy I wouldnt be to cockey I mean we are all over the moon winning the champions league but we need a dramatic improvement in the premiereship and we let the bitters finish above us :censored:, plus we are a long long way off the top 3 teams.
And dont be suprised if the hammers beat us next season, unless our away form improves dramatically.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:12 pm

I think our away form is the most important thing for Rafa to work all sumer with our lads. We've lost too many games we should've won away this season.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion