Congratulations - The hammers are up!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue May 31, 2005 12:24 pm

good luck but your gonna need it, dont think that tw*t of a chairman you have is gonna spend spend spend.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:09 pm

Watching England on Saturday reminded all West Ham fans of the talent we've let slip away. James, Johnson, Ferdinand, Lampard, Cole, Defoe. Even Kieran Richardson was at our youth acadamy! And that's just the English players. Can you believe after all that and crowds of around 30,000 each week we are STILL £30 million in the red! But as we all know, you're born into supporting a club and you're with them til you die, so despite all that, all I can say is "COME ON WEST HAM!"
West Ham fan

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:13 pm

Flash Harry wasted a lot of money in his time there, did he not?

I remember at one stage you guys where buying a dozen Johnny Useless foreign players a year!

Marc Boogers! :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:17 pm

Welcome back Hammer lad, was made up yous won, escpecially after that bitter blue nose :censored: who plays for Preston was sayin he was jumpin everywhere at half time, and then gutted when we won, what a bitter :censored: sayin that on the radio :laugh: .
Always had a bit of a soft spot for the Hammers got a few mates down London who are WH fans.
You should be glad you got rid of Rio though what a right :censored: hes turned out to be, got a smack in Sweden the other night, then the next night smashed a hotel room up ???  :laugh: cheeky :censored:
Anyway well done lad, glad your back up welcome back to anfield but we want 6 points off yous this season :buttrock  :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:23 pm

Congratulations to West Ham, however I wanted Preston to go up as they haven't been in top flight football for 40 + years.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:36 pm

You're right there - money has been wasted, and to be fair, some of the players like Lampard and especially Cole have progressed as footballers since their time at West Ham. I just hope we can survive in the first season, which will be a big test. If we can achieve that, especially with the talented youngsters we've got coming through, we then need to establish ourselves in mid-table. I'm just so glad (and relieved!) we're back.
West Ham fan

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:55 pm

The Premiership isn't the same without the Hammers.

Bit of a tragedy in them getting relegated....I felt very sorry for Glenn Roeder.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby dnkblue » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:03 pm

they fly so high they reach the sky
dnkblue

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:35 pm

West Ham fan wrote:You're right there - money has been wasted, and to be fair, some of the players like Lampard and especially Cole have progressed as footballers since their time at West Ham. I just hope we can survive in the first season, which will be a big test. If we can achieve that, especially with the talented youngsters we've got coming through, we then need to establish ourselves in mid-table. I'm just so glad (and relieved!) we're back.

it is going to be tough for you though mate, wigan have whelan to throw a few bob at the side and sunderland will start to get massive gates again now their back in the prem. i reckon some bank or another will lend them a few bob on the strength of those crowds. i`ve a lot of respect for west ham who have always played the game in the right way and i loved that side you had in the late 70`s - brooking, martin, stewart, parks, bonds,pike etc. and i`ll never forget that moment when willy young brought down martin allen in the cup final.
but i do think sides like fulham, birmingham and blackburn etc have found their premiership ` legs` so to speak and are going to take some shifting. i hope you manage to stay up mate but i dont think you`ll have the money to buy your way out of trouble if it comes to that and although good solid pro`s they are reo coker aint no trevor brooking i`m afraid and harewood aint no frank mcavennie.
still good luck and i`ll keep an eye out for your results thats for certain.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:39 pm

Welcome back, but i'm sorry the ticket you have is a RETURN FLIGHT. How :censored: is gonna feel when you plummet like a :censored: to the bottom of a toilet. Enjoy your stay. I will. :laugh:
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:41 pm

Let's hope we can surprise a few people (including ourselves!).
West Ham fan

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:42 pm

Zamora, Reo-Coker, Repka...stop your killing me... :D :D :D
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:44 pm

Eazy-E wrote:Welcome back, but i'm sorry the ticket you have is a RETURN FLIGHT. How :censored: is gonna feel when you plummet like a :censored: to the bottom of a toilet. Enjoy your stay. I will. :laugh:

i wouldnt get too cocky mate, i`ve seen west ham sides give us some footballing lessons a few times.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:45 pm

To be honest, 8 wins and 12 draws will probably see any team safe, so you can be played off the park 18 times in a season and still survive, so no-one is guaranteed to go straight back down.
West Ham fan

Postby West Ham fan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:49 pm

No West Ham fan is suggesting we're gonna finish above Liverpool. I'm talking about finishing above Sunderland, Wigan, West Brom, Portsmouth.........er........not too many more, is there?
West Ham fan

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion