Cisse called me - Sad

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:45 am

believe it or not  Djibril is a good mate . He called me the other night and we talked a bit about his Liverpool days .
here's what he said in a nutshell :

" Liverpool is definitely the hardest place to go for any talented player that wants to prove something. people expected me to score countless goals from the first  day tho i was still developing as a player. Noone  at the club has the patience to give  a real chance to new players especially when they're foreign.  having lots of fans who really love their club is one thing  and having fans who  have a clue about football is the other thing. Liverpool fans are completely clueless. its about time people wake up  there and start  beeing realistic. Thats the only way to get back to the top . cos right now they're far far away from it ,not only in terms of quality in the squad ( yeah, even djibril thinks Gerrard is overrated and wouldnt make it somewhere else ) . I spoke with some mates from London clubs and playing there is just a complete different story. going to Liverpool was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm hoping for a fresh start at marseille now "

Good luck mate !  :talktothehand

spurs fan talking with his cockerel in his mouth
Last edited by supersub on Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
yidofcourse

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:51 am

Lando? the season has started for you...

Yifodcourse. *deep breath* :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:54 am

It is all about attitude Cisse, it is all about attitude (the fact you could not control a ball has nothing to do with) :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:00 am

bell..............................end
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 am

yidofcourse wrote:believe it or not  Djibril is a good mate .

Why don't you just fuk of back to the rock you crawled from under you pitiful excuse for a w'ankstain, Spurs have a half decent season after decades of sh'ite and you come in here with a semi hard on . Go suck yourself off you infected kunt.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:03 am

yidofcourse wrote:believe it or not  Djibril is a good mate . He called me the other night and we talked a bit about his Liverpool days .
here's what he said in a nutshell :

" Liverpool is definitely the hardest place to go for any talented player that wants to prove something. people expected me to score countless goals from the first  day tho i was still developing as a player. Noone  at the club has the patience to give  a real chance to new players especially when they're foreign.  having lots of fans who really love their club is one thing  and having fans who  have a clue about football is the other thing. Liverpool fans are completely clueless. its about time people wake up  there and start  beeing realistic. Thats the only way to get back to the top . cos right now they're far far away from it ,not only in terms of quality in the squad ( yeah, even djibril thinks Gerrard is overrated and wouldnt make it somewhere else ) . I spoke with some mates from London clubs and playing there is just a complete different story. going to Liverpool was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm hoping for a fresh start at marseille now "

Good luck mate !  :talktothehand

Of course you know Cisse, i am bessie mates with Jermaine Pennant and he didnt mix his words when talking about the Spurs fans.
What a complete and utter bell you are, go onto a Spurs forum (if there is one) and dream about having Stevie Gerrard in your team as that lad has won more medals in his career than Tottenham have trophys in the last 30 years probably.

The reason i know you are spouting a load of b@llocks is that despite being sh!te, Cisse actually didnt get the stick he deserved from the fans.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 am

no mention of the £14 million ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:09 am

yidofcourse wrote:C@nt for supporting a sh!t club like Spurs and coming on a rival teams forum talking sh!te.
He said even though he wasn't wanted at Liverpool he would rather play for Everton than Spurs, who have a manager who's head is almost as large as the mighty bonces of Joe Royle and Steve 'he's got a big fat head Bruce'

:D :oh:
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:21 am

cisse called me and he said he is gonna cry at his toiletbowl everyday until lfc brings him back
onizukaeikichi

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:21 am

woof woof ! wrote:
yidofcourse wrote:believe it or not  Djibril is a good mate .

Why don't you just fuk of back to the rock you crawled from under you pitiful excuse for a w'ankstain, Spurs have a half decent season after decades of sh'ite and you come in here with a semi hard on . Go suck yourself off you infected kunt.

:suspect:

oh I see  one of those intelligent people from self pity city.

yeah you're right mate i'd rather live under a rock than in such a sh*t place.
yidofcourse

Postby neil » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:25 am

boom
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:26 am

neil wrote:no mention of the £14 million ???

he was worth it back then . shame your sh*t club made the most talented young player in europe look like the shitest  striker in the world.
yidofcourse

Postby neil » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:28 am

Duff preferred the barcodes :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:30 am

Haha- i don't know what's more amazing- a spurs fan who's crawled out of Arsenal and Chelsea's shadow and learned to type! Or the fact that he claims he has friends!! :D

Go back to your :censored: -hole of a club and climb back onto your mother!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:32 am

yidofcourse wrote:shame your sh*t club made the most talented young player in europe look like the shitest  striker in the world.

i think he did a pretty good job of that himself.

Good luck to him in the French league but he just wasn't talented enough for Liverpool!! Can't understand why Spurs didn't buy him really he would have done well in your midfield!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion