Cisse called me - Sad

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:39 am

Cisse called me too and said you were a real :censored:. I tend to believe him.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:04 am

yido is cisse :D
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:13 am

haha, i had a bad day, i have a cold and a sore throat, then i come home and read this beauts attempt at a wind up and all is well in the world. (it must be a wind up as not educated person would actually expect other educated people to believe such dross).

gerrard is over rated and wouldnt make it anywhere else   :laugh:  where did you dream that one up, with such an active imagination i am sure you will make it on the comedy circuit, you can call yourself 'yid the hilarious rabbi'
112-1077774096

Postby flipmode » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:16 am

:censored:Manc in disguise :angry:

Cisse had enough of a chance! Gerrard Overrated!!1 and i suppose Marseille are best team in world!
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:38 am

tommycockles wrote:[Can't understand why Spurs didn't buy him really he would have done well in your midfield!!

we would have signed him if he didnt break his leg again and I'm sure he'll play for spurs  anytime soon if he can come back to his best at marseille.

Davids,Zokora,Carrick,Jenas ,Routlegde,Lennon ,Tainio

hardly a midfield problem huh  ? :rasp . we have the best midfield in the country . simple as that  :bowdown
yidofcourse

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 am

peewee wrote:haha, i had a bad day, i have a cold and a sore throat, then i come home and read this beauts attempt at a wind up and all is well in the world. (it must be a wind up as not educated person would actually expect other educated people to believe such dross).

gerrard is over rated and wouldnt make it anywhere else   :laugh:  where did you dream that one up, with such an active imagination i am sure you will make it on the comedy circuit, you can call yourself 'yid the hilarious rabbi'

well, all i can say is : Cisse was right ! :p
yidofcourse

Postby neil » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:41 am

yidofcourse wrote:.

Davids,Zokora,Carrick,Jenas ,Routlegde,Lennon ,Tainio

hardly a midfield problem huh  ? :rasp . we have the best midfield in the country . simple as that  :bowdown

er....you dont.  :O
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:42 am

yidofcourse wrote:believe it or not  Djibril is a good mate . He called me the other night and we talked a bit about his Liverpool days .
here's what he said in a nutshell :

" Liverpool is definitely the hardest place to go for any talented player that wants to prove something. people expected me to score countless goals from the first  day tho i was still developing as a player. Noone  at the club has the patience to give  a real chance to new players especially when they're foreign.  having lots of fans who really love their club is one thing  and having fans who  have a clue about football is the other thing. Liverpool fans are completely clueless. its about time people wake up  there and start  beeing realistic. Thats the only way to get back to the top . cos right now they're far far away from it ,not only in terms of quality in the squad ( yeah, even djibril thinks Gerrard is overrated and wouldnt make it somewhere else ) . I spoke with some mates from London clubs and playing there is just a complete different story. going to Liverpool was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm hoping for a fresh start at marseille now "

Good luck mate !  :talktothehand

BOLLOX!!!!!!!

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby dward » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:43 am

yidofcourse wrote:we have the best midfield in the country . simple as that  :bowdown

:D  :D  :D

this guy is very funny. spurs have the best midfield in the country -  a very good one I'll admit but ours is the best. Everyone can recognize that.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:44 am

Dont Spurs have a Forum, F-OFF there :D

As for your Topic Title, Cisse called you a C*&T probably  :wwww
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:48 am

Being 3rd team in London hurts huh  ? :p
Last edited by supersub on Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
yidofcourse

Postby flipmode » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:50 am

yidofcourse wrote:
flipmode wrote:Dont Spurs have a Forum, F-OFF there :D

As for your Topic Title, Cisse called you a C*&T probably  :wwww

truth hurts huh  ? :p

What truth that your a COK!?
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 am

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC. IT'S OBVIOUSLY A WIND-UP. LET'S JUST WAIT FOR A MOD TO LOG ON
Last edited by dward on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 am

Best midfield in the country?
Your an idiot. 

Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Kewell, Gonzalez, Zenden, = better midfield than spurs.

Robben, Makalele, Fat Frank, Ballack, Cole, etc. = better midfield than spurs.

How about when you win another trophy you come back and then we'll talk. I won't make things too hard for you, it just has to be any trophy, not even an important one like the european cup, let alone 5 times.

I don't expect to see you again  :rasp
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby flipmode » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:55 am

dward wrote:CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC. IT'S WHAT HE WANTS. LET'S JUST WAIT FOR A MOD TO LOG ON

Sorry mate, just wound up by the jumped up fool
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion