Cggy here's that poem for you - And anyone else who wants it

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:03 pm

I've ripped off a screensaver from the BBC site and modified it to include that amazing poem which is doing the rounds at the moment.  I swear that I nearly started sobbing when I first read it and I'm a 25 year old man.  Amazing.

Anyway, CGGY asked me to dazzle the poem up a little bit for her in Microsoft Word, but it wouldn't work on her PC, so I thought fu*k it, I'll make it even better to look at, so I have included Stevie G and our massive European Cup in the picture as well.  I've kept it nice and simple, but it sure looks good.

It's dimensions are 1024 x 768.  If it's too big for some PC's let me know and I'll try and make it smaller if I can be ar$ed.  I'm going out with my mate in an hour.

Enjoy.

Screensaver/Poem/Photo to be Framed, call it what you want
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:08 pm

Cheers JMC  :bowdown thats great, its going on my toilet wall for everyone to read  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:08 pm

I've just read it again.  Words absolutely fail me.
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion