An "interesting" read

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:10 pm

As some of you know, John Aldridge has a column in the Liverpool Echo. I respect Johns view on the game, he always has good points to make about Liverpool.
Everton, on the other hand, have blues "Legend" Barry Horne shouting their corner. I couldn't believe what he has said today in the Football Echo :

BENITEZ COULD NOT TURN DOWN REAL MOVE
I know I'll be told it's none of my business, but if Rafael Benitez does get the call to join Real Madrid in the coming months - he really doesn't have a decision to make.
His stock at Anfield will never be higher, Chelsea are going to run away with the Premiership title, Liverpool are highly unlikely to repeat their Champions League success, and Real Madrid are currently in as poor shape as they have been for a generation.
If Real call - and don't forget thay still have a manager - Rafa has got to make the move to his home town club.

Well your right Barry, it is none of your business.
I don't know if this is a wind-up, wishful thinking, or just another bitter blue spouting sh!t.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:32 pm

its just a bitter bluenose piece of bullsh*it,he just trying to stir it up...someone should give the tw*at a wooden spoon the horrible cun*t...hes just trying to avoid the subject of how shi*te everton are doing...typical evertonian :angry:
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby liverpoolrich » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:36 pm

:no :no everton r just gonna go out of the uefa like they did the champo league and are 2nd from bottom in the premier :no
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby mighty mo » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:08 pm

what a bitter blue :censored:  :veryangry  :sleep
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:17 pm

Bitter blue prick, I've seen him around Liverpool bevvying with Kevin Ratcliffe, I might actually bother to go and speak to the twat next time I see him and ask him personally what anything to do with Liverpool and Benitez has to do with him. 

He's lucky he made it as a player, he was absolute wank.  When he was at his prime ( :D ), I was about 15 years old and I was a better player at that age than he ever would turn out to be. 

Echo column my arse.
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion