Alonso and garcia - Doubtful for betis match

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:28 pm

sabre, i read somewhere that dani allegedly tried to kick a female fan after betis' defeat to seville at the weekend. is this true? if it is, good riddance to the guy being injured.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:31 pm

stmichael wrote:sabre, i read somewhere that dani allegedly tried to kick a female fan after betis' defeat to seville at the weekend. is this true? if it is, good riddance to the guy being injured.

That's disgraceful. That kind of scum should be baned for 10 matches for bringing the game into disrepute.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:04 am

Where did Kewell play for Oz v Uruguay? I know he's hardly set the world on fire for us on the left, but if he's playing himself into some kind of form, I wonder if it's worth playing him on the right, having Zenden on the left, and then get Gerrard back in the middle alongside Xabi.

Have a funny feeling Crouch will finally get off the mark tomorrow, probably coming on as sub. :)
ivor_the_injun

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:09 am

sabre, i read somewhere that dani allegedly tried to kick a female fan after betis' defeat to seville at the weekend. is this true? if it is, good riddance to the guy being injured.

I will check, but I hope not !!!!!!. Being a diver is a shame enough to become a sexist injury-faking bast*rd. I'd be astonished if an injured player was trying to kick a fan :D
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion