Advice

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mighty mo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:43 pm

yidofcourse wrote:
mighty mo wrote:the only people who say spurs are a big club are spurs fans,last time they won anything decent was there last championship in 1961,a spurs fan coming here and taking the literal :censored: and has the nerve to compare spurs to  the reigning "EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS" is laughable,get back to looking at those black and white films when spurs were a decent side,not the one of the  last 40 years that having a good cup run constitutes success in a season

sorry mate ,i've never compared Spurs with the flukey "european champions".

all I'm saying is you're not substantially better than spurs this season and you still can fall behind them in the table.

wait and see  :p

evidence spurs fans live in a world of there own,where no matter what ,if a club is bigger ,more succesful and higher in the table than spurs ,spurs are always bigger
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:44 pm

Oh look we have another one.

A fan from a another club that thinks our champs win was flukey.

How, How can it be.

We beat the italian champs
We beat the English champs
We beat the italian runners up who have some of the best players in the world

were was it flukey.
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:47 pm

also how were we "flukey" to win that european trophy you can only dream about,please do tell.or :censored: off and go to a newcastle fan forum,you'll be at home communicating with another set of deluded fans,who think there club are "massive" and "succesful"
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:50 pm

:laugh:

Actually "yid", its five times european champions. We've won half of this entire countries european cups, you have won....
erm... oh thats right... ZERO!

You are a fairly decent sized club with a decent past, yet you come on our forums and shout your mouth off. I'm sorry mate but you're completely out of your depth here.

Not only are we the reigning european champions we are also one of the strongest sides in the country. As for Spurs and Arsenal being on a similar level, don't make me laugh. Arsenal have Henry... We have the two best central midfield players in the country and a defense which has more clean sheets than any other.

We are going through a transitional period yet still manage a 10 game winning streak in which we conceeded 1 goal. We're unbeaten in the last 11 league games, conceeded 1 goal in the champions league group and have the best manager in europe.

My "advice" to you would be to go back to where you came from, learn about football, look at the gap in quality of the team's you're mouthing off about in comparrison to your own then come back IF you qualify for the champions league, which in my opinion, you will fail to do as both Bolton and Arsenal are better sides. 6th place for spurs.
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby mighty mo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:51 pm

a :censored: spurs fan having the nerve to come to a liverpool fan forum and spout non entity :censored:,that will never come true,ou stick to watching your team having a long fa cup run and being happy with it,and we'll continue to watch our team try to retain "our" european cup. :censored: :censored:
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:51 pm

yidofcourse wrote:
mighty mo wrote:the only people who say spurs are a big club are spurs fans,last time they won anything decent was there last championship in 1961,a spurs fan coming here and taking the literal :censored: and has the nerve to compare spurs to  the reigning "EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS" is laughable,get back to looking at those black and white films when spurs were a decent side,not the one of the  last 40 years that having a good cup run constitutes success in a season

sorry mate ,i've never compared Spurs with the flukey "european champions".

all I'm saying is you're not substantially better than spurs this season and you still can fall behind them in the table.

wait and see  :p

When was the last time fookin' 'spurs won a european title - in fact when did 'spurs last win anything more than a couple of games on the run.

If you're gonna come back wait 'til 2011 whe3n 'spurs have won the almighty FA cup and then lets see who has the better honours in the trophy cabinet!!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:51 pm

mighty mo wrote:also how were we "flukey" to win that european trophy you can only dream about,please do tell.or :censored: off and go to a newcastle fan forum,you'll be at home communicating with another set of deluded fans,who think there club are "massive" and "succesful"

lol  :D  :laugh:  :D

I agree you sound like a newcastle fan.

Newcastle fans best phrases:

"Our clubs the biggest in england"
"we got lots of fans and a big stadium"
"Were a big club because of the amount of fans we have"
"Were one of the top 8 sides in europe" <--- remeber when they said this one lol
"Owen and shearer will score 50 goals between them and newcastle will win the premiership this season" <----- said some guy on sky sports.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:53 pm

And we've won most leagues and League cups AND UEFA Cups.

Your thread shows a small mentality, trying to irk fans of a club of real supremacy
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yidofcourse » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:54 pm

jammydodger wrote:I think Rafa's main aim this season isn't infact to win the title, but instead to cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

However, I feel us Liverpool fans do have the right to begin to believe we can challenge Chelsea.. have you seen our recent performances?

As for Spurs, they won't go anywhere. If you think that Defoe is going to continue to sit on the bench and Ledley King is gonna stay then you're dillusional my friend. Arsenal on the other hand are a threat and have been unlucky with the amount of injuries they've had, but even so, we've got a big lead on them, and the way we're playing I can't see them making up that ground.

cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

:laugh:  :laugh: . second most dominant side in England ? when was the last time you finished 2nd in the PL ??

if you really think Liverpool are better than Manutd then you're delusional my friend.

However, I feel us Liverpool fans do have the right to begin to believe we can challenge Chelsea.. have you seen our recent performances?

yeah i noticed you've beat some average sides recently and failed to prevail by your first real challenge at bolton. nothing impressive me thinks  :cool:

As for Spurs, they won't go anywhere. If you think that Defoe is going to continue to sit on the bench and Ledley King is gonna stay then you're dillusional my friend. Arsenal on the other hand are a threat and have been unlucky with the amount of injuries they've had, but even so, we've got a big lead on them, and the way we're playing I can't see them making up that ground.

sure you've got a lead on spurs and arsenal but arsenal will still play you twice  and can cut that lead with 2 wins ,which isnt impossible.We'll play you soon at Anfield as well  and I'm sure we'll get at least a point. add that to the fact that you've still got some tricky fixtures at OT and Stamford   and you'll see why i believe you can finish 5th.
yidofcourse

Postby The Red Baron » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Go home lad,its tea time and your mams got cake.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm

yidofcourse - what exactly do you expect to achieve by coming onto a Liverpool forum claiming to be a Spurs fan and criticising our club and its achievements?

If the aim was to make us all think you're a sad little cu.nt that's looking for attention you've succeeded, well done mate :bowdown
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:58 pm

remember when in 2001 when spurs fans were telling everbody on radio phone in  shows "the year ends in 1 spurs always win something when the year ends in 1",well they didn't win :censored: all that year  and liverpool won 5 trophys that year,see spurs  and there fans are stuck in a time warp,they look to a calendar year to garantee them success
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:01 pm

yidofcourse wrote:
jammydodger wrote:I think Rafa's main aim this season isn't infact to win the title, but instead to cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

:laugh:  :laugh: . second most dominant side in England ? when was the last time you finished 2nd in the PL ??

if you really think Liverpool are better than Manutd then you're delusional my friend.

yeah i noticed you've beat some average sides recently and failed to prevail by your first real challenge at bolton. nothing impressive me thinks  :cool:

sure you've got a lead on spurs and arsenal but arsenal will still play you twice  and can cut that lead with 2 wins ,which isnt impossible.We'll play you soon at Anfield as well  and I'm sure we'll get at least a point. add that to the fact that you've still got some tricky fixtures at OT and Stamford   and you'll see why i believe you can finish 5th.

Is this lad for real?

:laugh:

The worst position we'll finish this season is 4th place. Thats if we have a shocking second half of the season. However, i don't believe we will. Liverpool and Manchester United will both gain over 73 points each and Arsenal will gain maybe late 60's. Spurs will finish in 6th place behind Bolton as i don't believe their manager has the tactical nouse to cope with injuries.

You lot should all know he's trying to wind you up, don't fall for it.

I could be wrong, spurs might finish 5th which would be a massive acheivement and would keep Robinson and the overated King at the club for maybe another year. What you reckon lads?
115-1073096938

Postby mighty mo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:03 pm

5th place is there pinacle for a small team from london
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:07 pm

No come on, be fair, for them to finish 5th is a massive achievement, can you imagine if they did sneak fourth though and pipped Arsenal? :oh:

That would be amazing that, Spurs finishing above Arsenal, when did that last happen? Haven't Everton finished above us more times in the last 15 years?

To be fair i hope Spurs do get fourth ahead of Arsenal as it will prove that really are back where they belong.
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion