Please allow me to introduce myself.....

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Sabre » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:25 am

Be welcome Nev.

Don't worry too much Peewee has the role of the bad cop, but he's a good poster and you'll like him in two weeks.

Just don't respond the interrogation. You only have to post sensible posts about LFC and everyone here will remove their doubts about you. It has happened before with other good members like Saint, he had a clash at the beginning, then he gained the respect. I was accused that I wasn't Spaniard when i was a newbie :D I nearly had to scan my passport, but it's not necessary. If you show respect to LFC in the forums, no matter who you are, no matter where you are, you'll gain the respect of Peewee and every other member in this forum ;)

We have quite a lot of trolls and wind up merchants in this forum, and that's why people is so suspicious, but as I said it's easy to remove the suspicions, just shoot your LFC stuff, and people will admit they're wrong.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:35 pm

peewee wrote:but he is an alter ego?

don't know as yet
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:41 pm

change his name to manureanytime

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Sabre wrote:Be welcome Nev.

Don't worry too much Peewee has the role of the bad cop, but he's a good poster and you'll like him in two weeks.

Just don't respond the interrogation. You only have to post sensible posts about LFC and everyone here will remove their doubts about you. It has happened before with other good members like Saint, he had a clash at the beginning, then he gained the respect. I was accused that I wasn't Spaniard when i was a newbie :D I nearly had to scan my passport, but it's not necessary. If you show respect to LFC in the forums, no matter who you are, no matter where you are, you'll gain the respect of Peewee and every other member in this forum ;)

We have quite a lot of trolls and wind up merchants in this forum, and that's why people is so suspicious, but as I said it's easy to remove the suspicions, just shoot your LFC stuff, and people will admit they're wrong.

nicely said Sabre.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:47 pm

peewee seen on the right :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:53 pm

Thankyou Sabre, and thankyou to the others who have tried to make me feel welcome :)

I appreciate the sentiment and I look forward to sharing some thought provoking and intelligent discussion with you :)
83-1165837413

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:59 pm

Sir Neville The Red wrote:

Thankyou Sabre, and thankyou to the others who have tried to make me feel welcome :)

I appreciate the sentiment and I look forward to sharing some thought provoking and intelligent discussion with you :)

People would be more welcoming if there wern't so many inconsistances in your story. You don't know your own address? I know Oxford well and as far as I am aware there is no Headingley Way in Headington. Is it near the orthopeadic centre?
account deleted by request

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:04 pm

s@int wrote:
Sir Neville The Red wrote:

People would be more welcoming if there wern't so many inconsistances in your story. You don't know your own address? I know Oxford well and as far as I am aware there is no Headingley Way in Headington. Is it near the orthopeadic centre?

If you know Headingley way then you know that the Orthopaedic Theatre is at the top of the hill.
83-1165837413

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:07 pm

The point is I know where the centre is ,I have never heard or seen Headingley way. I know Headington Way BUT no Headingley Way

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 pm

Headingley way is a very long street and its about a 15 minute bus ride from Oxford University.
83-1165837413

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:25 pm

Sorry but im with peewee on this now. (Im the good cop to peewee's bad cop :D  ) There is no Headingley Way in Oxford.

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 pm

There is a Headingley Way, you are just trying any way to prove me wrong.

You say you are familiar with Oxford then where is the Nursing home ??
83-1165837413

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:39 pm

Ve vill ask ze questions! Just do a google earth search mate and you will get all the answers you need. Now WHERE is Headingley Way?

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:42 pm

I am asking you a question.

IF you know Oxford so well, where is the nursing home ??

until you satisfy my question, I wont be answering any more of yours.
83-1165837413

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:46 pm

Its just up the hill about 15 minutes by bus

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum