Please allow me to introduce myself.....

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:24 am

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

For the last time I am not Karim. Innocent until proven guilty.

If you had any idea who I was, the other forums I go on, the other forums I run you would be surprised.
83-1165837413

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:50 am

roberts   :D

actually whoever you are, there is one certain fact that you are here on a wind up, whats the point? is your life so sad that you have to come on as an alter ego to disrupt the forum, or are you a banned member of this forum so have to use an alter ego.

whoever you are i realy dont think you are welcome, your views will not be respected as you cant even be honest about who you are.

just log out and dont log back in

?? :D
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:02 am

+

= :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:02 am

Who's Roberts ?
83-1165837413

Postby babu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:43 am

Ok Sir Neville the Red, could please answer the following questions:

1. Any fan of LFC would be annoyed with your username. You are either not a fan or have a very good reason for the name. Perhaps you need the explain why you have chosen that username, becuase to come on here without explaining it shows either arrogance or ignorance.

2. You have already reported someone else's post to the Mods. This is extremely rare thing for a newbie to do. Normally newbies would wait awhile, get the feel of the forum etc. The report to the mods begs the question: Are you a former member or an alter ego ?

You seem entirely to ready to get into arguements. If you really are here not to wind people up, ignore the comments from people who are calling you someone else and get to contributing to the forum.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:45 am

and why do you log in at the same times as karim?

??  :D
112-1077774096

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:53 am

Thanks Babu.

I am not scared to post, I frequent alot of other sites.

My name is Neville, I live in Oxford, I am a liverpool supporter, I have been since the early 80's.
Its actually a running joke with my mates that I am called Sir,its mainly due to the excessive amounts of telemarketers calling me up and calling me sir while they do their hard sell.

Hence Sir Neville the Red.

I used the report to moderator button because I felt it was the mature and sensible thing to do.

There is no point me arguing my situation when everyone had already assumed me to be someone else, so naturally as any level headed person would do I approached the forum leaders to voice my case. I wasnt even given a chance and everyone assumed I was someone else.
How do you think that made me feel ??

I am ready to defend myself, I am strong person, I dont take :censored: from people, but to be fair I dont dish it out.It seemed alot of the members here were intent on abusing me telling me where to go because they had already made up their own minds on who I am, which is not the case,so In effect, they are creating the arguments. I am aware I retaliate, but I dont retaliate with insults. I prefer to talk things through and come to a reasonable solution.
Hence I have been somewhat defensive, but I havent abused anyone and I havent created arguments.

Look at some of my replies to topics outside of this thread.

Thankyou for approaching me in a civil manner Babu :)
83-1165837413

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:01 am

so boring karim, we know who you are and you will never be accepted on here. so why are you still here?

if you are genuine you would have left by now and just said 'oh that forum isnt for me'. the fact you are still here shows m that you are here on a wind up
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:04 am

You can fool the people some of the time.............
But you cant fool the people all of the time.............
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:06 am

Is it possible I can change my username then so I dont have people jumping down my throat ??

Peewee, I am just going to ignore you as you seem so intent on assuming that I am someone I am not.

Nobody else really has kicked up a fuss about this.

I dont know who Karim is, so please just drop it.

I am here because I am a keen Liverpool supporter, I am keen on intelligent and thought provoking discussion.

I am just hoping that I can keep on adding my viewpoint without people like you telling me to shut up everytime I post.
83-1165837413

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 am

you are karim, your posting style is the same, you also log in the same times, you also have a little quirk when you post that he also has. you are also acting the same way as every other time you have logged in with a new user name.

maybe i am wrong, but i dont think i am, there cant be two similar egotistical idiots on this planet
112-1077774096

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 am

Egotistical ?

umm ok.
83-1165837413

Postby babu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:18 am

Sir Neville The Red wrote:Thanks Babu.

I am not scared to post, I frequent alot of other sites.

My name is Neville, I live in Oxford, I am a liverpool supporter, I have been since the early 80's.
Its actually a running joke with my mates that I am called Sir,its mainly due to the excessive amounts of telemarketers calling me up and calling me sir while they do their hard sell.

Hence Sir Neville the Red.

I used the report to moderator button because I felt it was the mature and sensible thing to do.

There is no point me arguing my situation when everyone had already assumed me to be someone else, so naturally as any level headed person would do I approached the forum leaders to voice my case. I wasnt even given a chance and everyone assumed I was someone else.
How do you think that made me feel ??

I am ready to defend myself, I am strong person, I dont take :censored: from people, but to be fair I dont dish it out.It seemed alot of the members here were intent on abusing me telling me where to go because they had already made up their own minds on who I am, which is not the case,so In effect, they are creating the arguments. I am aware I retaliate, but I dont retaliate with insults. I prefer to talk things through and come to a reasonable solution.
Hence I have been somewhat defensive, but I havent abused anyone and I havent created arguments.

Look at some of my replies to topics outside of this thread.

Thankyou for approaching me in a civil manner Babu :)

Ok Neville.

If what you say is true, than let me suggest a way for you to get on with posting.

I agree with you when you say no point arguing with people who have already made thier minds up, so...
Ignore the people who call you someone else, don't respond, don't quote them, don't report them to the Mods. This is the most mature method to handle the situation, IMO. They will eventually give-up and admit they were wrong.

When you say you weren't given a chance, thats partly your fault. You made no attempt to explain your username, so deal with it.

I suggest you take your time about posting, don't make 10,000 posts a day, don't start one line topics etc. A don't argue with people who disagree with your point of view, especially for the first few months. Get to know the posters on here first, that helps understand why they disagree and leads to less arguements.

And lastly, i believe you are an alter ego (its my right), but i am prepared to read your posts for the moment. So welcome and happy posting.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:18 am

Sir Neville The Red wrote:Im a man of wealth and taste.

er um ok
112-1077774096

Postby 83-1165837413 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:21 am

Thankyou Babu.

Believe it or not I am not a post booster, I will take your advice though.

Peewee, its a line from a Rolling Stones song, get over it.
83-1165837413

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum