Hi eveybody - I wamt to introduce myself

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby ester » Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 pm

Hi everybody, my name is Ester and I am the webmaster of a football forum of a small italian team called Lecce (maybe the majority of you never heard of it).

And although all  my  passion goes to Lecce, I have a special eye  on Liverpool. I feel half english having lived in London for almost ten years, and please let me tell you that yesterday evening I was sad as much as you.

The reason I registered and opening this post is the following.

As I was telling you I am the webmaster of an unofficial forum.  We have a special section on foreign supporter, and we are trying to gh through all the major european team.

Of course, our first international choice went on Liverpool. After we went through all the liverpool supporter story, we really would like to have a guy from liverpool as a guest for one evening on our forum, to tell us exactly what does it mean for you to be a liverpool fan.

I don't know whether I can post the link to our forum, but in doubt I prefer not to do it.  I really hope, that one of you guys will accept my invitation.

I wait for your reply and

COME ON LIVERPOOL
ester

Postby Vartol » Fri May 25, 2007 9:07 am

Welcome :)

Simone Tiribocchi :bowdown

RIISEEEEEEEE

PS. I'm not Englis, so I don't speak very well your language... sorry :(
Vartol

Postby ester » Fri May 25, 2007 10:13 am

Thank you for your welcome, and yes Simone Tiribocchi is our main striker, expecially in this end of the season.  Unfortunatly he came to Lecce only last January, had we had him since the starting season, I am sure we would have had more chances to go to Serie A.

Pity, next year will try again:D
ester

Postby Vartol » Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 am

ester wrote:Thank you for your welcome, and yes Simone Tiribocchi is our main striker, expecially in this end of the season.  Unfortunatly he came to Lecce only last January, had we had him since the starting season, I am sure we would have had more chances to go to Serie A.

eheh at the beginning of the Season he played with Chievo Verona... but Lecce is better!

Salento e son contento! :)

RIISEEEEEEEE

Vartol

Postby ester » Fri May 25, 2007 10:49 am

Vartol wrote:
ester wrote:Thank you for your welcome, and yes Simone Tiribocchi is our main striker, expecially in this end of the season.  Unfortunatly he came to Lecce only last January, had we had him since the starting season, I am sure we would have had more chances to go to Serie A.

eheh at the beginning of the Season he played with Chievo Verona... but Lecce is better!

Salento e son contento! :

Are you italian?
ester

Postby Vartol » Fri May 25, 2007 10:56 am

ester wrote:
Vartol wrote:

Salento e son contento! :

Are you italian?

I live in Italy from 1998, but i'm Brazilian :P

RIISEEEEEEEE

Vartol

Postby Judge » Fri May 25, 2007 12:33 pm

welcome ester :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri May 25, 2007 11:45 pm

"Giggidy, Giggidy, Giggidy!!"