Gillette, hicks, rafa & parry - My view

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:16 pm

There are so many mixed messages! Who brought DIC to the table. One minute it is Hicks and the next we are told it is Gillette. I don't really trust either of them but would rather have Gillette with 100% ownership than Hicks. Anyone feel the same. Anyone want Hicks?

Hicks, for me, has started all thsi trouble - out in the open - when we had a reputation for settling things "in house". Remember Craig Bellamy. Sorted nicely.

Hicks is going to affect the players. Even if your company that employeed you and 50,000 others was about to be taken over - you are not going to not have it on your mind. Even if you knew you could get another job easy. It will be there! Hicks has caused that, but what I don't like most about him is this.......

He has attempted to get Liverpool fans on his side by this saga with Parry. He said that Parry hasn't delivered the Premier league. The sort spot for Liverpool fans who may then think "yea" and so Hicks gets support to get him out. He also sats if he is the owner Rafa will have another year contract. Come on! Don't fall for that. "The special one" had a year on his. Yet they got rid of him right at th start of the season. Hicks can do that and just pay Rafa off to get him out.

Gillette came out and said that he won't sell to Hicks. Boy I hope not.

But the thing I noticed most of all was this.......Hicks wasn't at the Liverpolol Arsenal Game. Gillette was! Hicks was watching the opening game (who cares about an opening game - this the a quarter final!!!) of is American Netall team, or is it Rounders team. Who cares!

He wasn't there - that says buckets!

I am for Gillette. I don't think his is great - but I would rather have him than hicks.

Parry - yea he has failed to deliver. I can believe he was slow with signings. He is the type to be slow. He didn't capatalise on revenue for the club with Liverpools 2005 and 2006 big wins that brought momentum to bring in new fans and money. I can see Hicks's point there.

Rafa - I like Rafa. But I don't like him not caring about other titles other than the Champion's league. he lousy teams he put out agains Chelsea cost us the league cup and FA Cup before a ball was kicked in those matches. I knew they would loose. Premier league. He needs to play the best all the time. They did it in the 80's. Smaller squad and more matches. They were fine. They don't need to be "rested". This is just modern rubbish!

Hicks - out!
Gillette - a chance with 100% and see how he does!
Parry - One year as a chance to get things moving!
Rafa - Another season - but disrespect the other titles in favour of the CL and that is it. No more support from me.

One exception - that is unless, of course, Rafa wins the CL this year. Then I would see him as a manager that can get us on par with AC Milan in terms of title numbers and so in a few years (and a few more CL titles) the next manager in I would want to be someone who focuses on Premier League and doesn't give a hoot about CL. That is when we will win that!

Does that make sence? I am right - yes?
champion5times

Postby destro » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Theres a thread already on this mate, the Mod police wont take kindly to starting another one< (they carry Rubber Gloves and Vaseline,watch your back literally  :D )
destro

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Nah I can't post in the main forum as I am new. I looked for a thread here but couldn't find one on this.

Besies, there is moderating and then there is over moderating.

Only one thread on each topic - everything tidy. Told off if you accidentally break the rules because you didn't spend an hour looking through reams of pages to find the "correct" thread.

Only been on 1 forum like that in 9 years on the web. A dating one. Needless to say - I went someone else pretty quickly for my dates!

Hope it is not as you say - Mod Police type forum - or I'm off.

It lookes like a class site though so it would be a shame if it turned out like that. Had a bad expereince with them have you or something?

Later mate

:buttrock
champion5times

Postby Number 9 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:49 pm

:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Hey - you never said - For Hicks or Parry - come on! Have to choose one - then who

C5T
http://www.youtube.com/user/championsleaguefive
champion5times

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:57 pm

champion5times wrote:Nah I can't post in the main forum as I am new. I looked for a thread here but couldn't find one on this.

Besies, there is moderating and then there is over moderating.

Only one thread on each topic - everything tidy. Told off if you accidentally break the rules because you didn't spend an hour looking through reams of pages to find the "correct" thread.

Only been on 1 forum like that in 9 years on the web. A dating one. Needless to say - I went someone else pretty quickly for my dates!

Hope it is not as you say - Mod Police type forum - or I'm off.

It lookes like a class site though so it would be a shame if it turned out like that. Had a bad expereince with them have you or something?

Later mate

:buttrock

You can indeed post in existing threads in the main forum, mate, and I would encourage you to do so.  As for starting your own threads 'out there' that will come in time, young Jedi. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Return to Introductions Forum