Rafa losing plot ? - Tactics and team selection worries

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby joyciebear » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:19 pm

hey all , sorry to introduce myself so pessimistically (?) but recent performances and results are worrying the hell outa me . rafas latest team and tactical selections have brought me here , seeking comfort and assurance from the best and most knowledgable football fans in the world .  :buttrock
    i'm not gonna make a big long speach about what i saw today , i just wanna get the ball rolling and hear some opinions that hopefully make me feel better .
    was it 4-5-1 with eleven defenders everytime the toffee's looked at all threatening ? did we not invest in talented wide players this year ... where are they ? did crouchy touch up rafa's missus or sommat ? was stevie g removed to be fit for wednesday night ..... so the champs league is the priority then rafa ? ( i hate to pick out players but...) has momo sissoko totally dislocated his talent ? and so on , gutted to see us play like england , yet again , especially with all that attacking potential
      :sniffle  :(

anyway , thats my introductory topic ... what exactly are you doin rafa ?
joyciebear

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

Just to let you know, we like to minimize the number of threads that are discussing the same issues (in this case, Rafa's team selection and tactics) on this site.  Since lengthy and passionate debates on this very topic are going on elsewhere on the board, I'd advise you to have a look and start posting in those threads.

I'll keep this thread open so that others may welcome you aboard as well (that's what these introduction threads are usually used for) but don't be surprised/hurt if no one responds to your topic on Rafa here, since they'll most likely be having their say elsewhere.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby destro » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:31 pm

Typical only 2 posts to your name and you are already having a go at Rafa , you people make me sick why don't you go and support another team, I really despise people who come on here and post utter rubbish with out thinking it through, I hope you get banned !!

:D :D

Only joking mate, welcome to the forum :)
destro

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Rafa often loses the plot when watching murder mysteries, because his English is not so good.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:07 am

Welcome mate....

Ill advised topic to start off with wouldn't you say? :D
ConnO'var

Postby babu » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:53 am

joyciebear wrote:hey all , sorry to introduce myself so pessimistically (?) but recent performances and results are worrying the hell outa me . rafas latest team and tactical selections have brought me here , seeking comfort and assurance from the best and most knowledgable football fans in the world .  :buttrock
    i'm not gonna make a big long speach about what i saw today , i just wanna get the ball rolling and hear some opinions that hopefully make me feel better .
    was it 4-5-1 with eleven defenders everytime the toffee's looked at all threatening ? did we not invest in talented wide players this year ... where are they ? did crouchy touch up rafa's missus or sommat ? was stevie g removed to be fit for wednesday night ..... so the champs league is the priority then rafa ? ( i hate to pick out players but...) has momo sissoko totally dislocated his talent ? and so on , gutted to see us play like england , yet again , especially with all that attacking potential
      :sniffle  :(

anyway , thats my introductory topic ... what exactly are you doin rafa ?

what? no foreplay?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum