Please help me - Help with hillsborough

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby hanc » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:13 pm

Hi, i am studying the hillsborough disaster and want to include fans opinions in my work, not just comments out of text books.  I am looking at the social and economic effects of the disaster.  any information or comments you have will be really helpful, where you were when it occured, what are your main memories, how you feel the fans were treated?  thanks so much
hanc

Postby 65-1114725958 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:12 am

Hello,

I would like to know more too, to be honest!
Im a liverpool fan but no sure  that the HJC is all about. I've never been to the shop, but watched the documentaries etc and know of course what happened that day.

ok I know it's justice but what is the objective etc. As far as I am aware over the whole thing, the Police did admit some liability on that day in 1989.

Just wondering now what the HJC campaign is all about etc etc. and ThIEr objectives???

SOMEONE TELL ME
65-1114725958

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:58 am

Could you give us some more information about your work,and yourself.Irealise it may be a strange request but I for one am very wary of these sort of posts.Liverpool fans have been slaughtered in the past by tuppence happeny hacks,and one particular rag is still blacked by the majority of us.

No disrespect to you Hank,but you could quiet easily be a member of the gutter press.If you are not please accept my apologies and put it down to paranoia.If you are sincere and are really interested in what happened, and who was to blame Iwish you luck.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96,THE FIGHT GOES ON.
84-1106852058

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:38 am

Pick yourself up a copy of 'Hillsborough: The Truth' by Phil Scraton, it's a fantastic book and explains very well why the fight for justice still goes on.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:40 am

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Hello,

I would like to know more too, to be honest!
Im a liverpool fan but no sure  that the HJC is all about. I've never been to the shop, but watched the documentaries etc and know of course what happened that day.

ok I know it's justice but what is the objective etc. As far as I am aware over the whole thing, the Police did admit some liability on that day in 1989.

Just wondering now what the HJC campaign is all about etc etc. and ThIEr objectives???

SOMEONE TELL ME

www.contrast.org/hillsborough

thats the HJC website, have a good look through that, it has info about various boycotts, fan recounts from people who were there etc.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 21guns » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:58 am

LFC #1 wrote:Pick yourself up a copy of 'Hillsborough: The Truth' by Phil Scraton, it's a fantastic book and explains very well why the fight for justice still goes on.

yea i agree
21guns

Return to Hillsborough