Wife cuts husband's balls off

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby biffa » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:21 am

John Barns Granny

I think anfield red changed the thread so can't understand why you haven't directed your comments in that direction?
biffa

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:23 am

Kindaconfuzed

At least you finally posted something that's actually readable! I didn't think you could speak English!

It's nothing to do with "oldies" or "new guys", you keep posting this kind of thread in the LFC-General Discussion forum which the moderators try to reserve for genuine football discussions (yeah we all know it doesn't always work out that way!)
All they are trying to say is put it into General Chat where pretty much anything goes but you seem Kindaconfuzed about that?!
It ain't rocket science and you've boasted more than once how long ago you joined this forum so you're hardly a newbie! :D

Oops forgot about about the piratin' !!
Yer a pile o' fishguts Kindaconfuzed an' no mistake!! :;):  :D

Yeah and its still all me ar$e...no offence..... ???
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:43 am

Honolulu bob

My comments in my last posting to you still apply....no offence, I also think yer need to get things in perspective and stop talkin about your ar$e its boring:D
Last edited by kindaconfuzed on Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:45 am

Honolulu Bob wrote:Talkin' of ar$e, can you try an' talk outta something else just once!
I never understand a friggin' thing ya on about!!  ???  :D

Yeah and so do mine.....no offence  :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:53 am

Honolulu Bob

Just about sums it up I think ???
Last edited by kindaconfuzed on Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby biffa » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:50 am

Honolulu Bob

Are yu a moderator buddy cos while kinda may talk thru his ar$e yu seem to talk thru yours while yer ar$e is full :cool:

No offence and keep takin the tablets....oops yer didnt want peeps to know about them ???
biffa

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:18 am

biffa

good point :kungfu:

PS are the tabs instead of counselling?
Last edited by kindaconfuzed on Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:44 pm

biffa wrote:Honolulu Bob

Are yu a moderator buddy cos while kinda may talk thru his ar$e yu seem to talk thru yours while yer ar$e is full :cool:

No offence and keep takin the tablets....oops yer didnt want peeps to know about them

And on another thread your complaining about there being a lack of scouse humour and all you see is abuse?! ???

I never heard of you, you've been here 5 minutes, I've never commented on anything you've posted and you're giving me abuse?!
Explain that one mate! Perhaps you should call yourself kindahypocritical?! Pathetic!! :D
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:23 pm

Honolulu Bob
Just as we were saying about the inference that if you have been around the forum a while yer dictate what can be said and not said.

I rest my case ???

I now consider the topic closed but of course you  can conintue as is your right.
Last edited by kindaconfuzed on Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Sorry but there is no case.
Anyone here is entitled to post what they want that's the great thing about this forum, it's pretty cool about that.
What I was inferring when I said he had been here 5 minutes is that as he is a new member then he and I have never come across each other before, so please don't try and twist what is being said.
Yet he decides to give me abuse whilst starting a thread complaining about the amount of abuse on the board!
I ain't complaining about abuse, that happens , that's how it is but I don't whinge about it and then give out in the next post!

Yeah, this case is closed coz it's boring.
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:07 pm

ZZZZZZZZZ ,thank f*uck for that . :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:08 pm

Aye an no mistake!  :D
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:42 pm

Heh Bob, your catching on.    The sun rise has arrived in Honolulu. 
A good complaint is worth more than three bouts of abuse, I think your on  winner here, keep scoring. :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 pm

Honolulu bob,you recieved abuse from the "new member" by the name of biffa,after you set too with kindaconfuzed.It won't come as a surprise to you that the pair of them are the one and the same..there confusion solved.
    There seems to be more and more people joining the forum to do nothing more than stir up confrontation.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:04 pm

Agreed Supersub.

Its hard to be sympathetic with kindaconfused as I think he's only here to stir things up and the guy has some sort of chip on his shoulder about certain issues.

Kindaconfused: this is a Liverpool Football Forum where fans can meet up and discuss issues about our beloved club. Perhaps in the spirit of mutual love for the club can we now all put these spats behind us and just start with a clean slate?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum