What you all doing tonight thread?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:01 pm

:blush: Yer Ciggys been a naughty girl in the past, the 051, Cream, The state, The pleasure rooms (wheres the vomit smiley) :sniffle  but Im a good girl now :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:06 pm

The State!!  :laugh: I had the miss-fortune to attend the last night it was there!

Arr, you're evoking all the memories now, going the Kiss when I was 16, how the fook I got in I don't know, I looked about 10!!!

:laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:15 pm

OMG the early days the Hippadrome, Quadrant Park, The Dock, The Paradox Mr Smiths in Warrington, Wigan Pier all nighters :D ffs Ive had some crazy smashed out nights and days...........
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:11 pm

bloody typical........had a bath before the Aviator came on at 9pm,turned the tv over ready for it and it had come on at 8pm and i've missed the first hour......:angry:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:15 pm

Im staying in tonight, still fooked from yesterday and that match today didnt help  :D

hahaha talkin about the good old days i used to love the Sunrise, used to go there every saturday after the Barcalona, oh the good ol days!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:30 pm

Another quiet one. Beginning to think that life is full of quiet nights in  :D.Starting to get a bit pi$$ed of about it. Is it me or is it quiet on here tonight?
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:39 pm

kazza 1 wrote:Another quiet one. Beginning to think that life is full of quiet nights in  :D.Starting to get a bit pi$$ed of about it. Is it me or is it quiet on here tonight?

Im with yer there Kazza girl :(  Isnt life borin when you get older.
Dont get me wrong though when Im out I forget how old I am  :D feckin mental.
Wish I was out tonight but Im not a winter bird hate the cold and walkin home from town cause you cant get a taxi :sniffle

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:Another quiet one. Beginning to think that life is full of quiet nights in  :D.Starting to get a bit pi$$ed of about it. Is it me or is it quiet on here tonight?

Wish I was out tonight but Im not a winter bird hate the cold and walkin home from town cause you cant get a taxi :sniffle

going out.................whats that then  :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Its a pity you did'nt live here. I'm a taxi driver and all you would have to do is ring me and I'd pick you up.
But its true what you said about forgetting what age you are when you go out. I do that to, all the time. I dont feel 36, but sometimes wee things happen that remind me that I am. I would love a real mad night out. Like the ones you used to do when you where a kid. The parties that go on for ever. Will have to try and get something sorted soon or I'm gonna go nuts sitting here :D
I know how you feel Phil. But have'nt you been ill? And thats why you have'nt been out?
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:10 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Its a pity you did'nt live here. I'm a taxi driver and all you would have to do is ring me and I'd pick you up.
But its true what you said about forgetting what age you are when you go out. I do that to, all the time. I dont feel 36, but sometimes wee things happen that remind me that I am. I would love a real mad night out. Like the ones you used to do when you where a kid. The parties that go on for ever. Will have to try and get something sorted soon or I'm gonna go nuts sitting here :D
I know how you feel Phil. But have'nt you been ill? And thats why you have'nt been out?

yes sweetheart........not being out .....in a pub out.....

since April last year........

infact i only leave these four walls to got to the doctors/hospitals etc.......

It wont always be this way though,convinced of it.....
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:23 pm

drummerphil wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

But its true what you said about forgetting what age you are when you go out. I do that to, all the time. I dont feel 36, but sometimes wee things happen that remind me that I am. I would love a real mad night out. Like the ones you used to do when you where a kid. The parties that go on for ever. Will have to try and get something sorted soon or I'm gonna go nuts sitting here

yes sweetheart........not being out .....in a pub out.....

since April last year........

infact i only leave these four walls to got to the doctors/hospitals etc.......

It wont always be this way though,convinced of it.....

Have faith babes. It won't always be like that. You'll get to the pub soon. Keep your chin up.
If where you live is anything like where I live, your not missing much.
As I said, keep your chin up. Theres a cold one in it for you!
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:25 pm

cheers kaz,never had a cold one in my chin.......:D

only joking ....thankyou
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:31 pm

drummerphil wrote:cheers kaz,never had a cold one in my chin.......:D

only joking ....thankyou

Your welcome babes. :D  You still play the drums then? My wee fella plays the bass guitar in a wee group. He loves it. They where looking for a drummer. Interested..
Only joking mate. They got a girl who plays them. Shes very good too!
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:41 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
drummerphil wrote:cheers kaz,never had a cold one in my chin.......:D

only joking ....thankyou

Your welcome babes. :D  You still play the drums then? My wee fella plays the bass guitar in a wee group. He loves it. They where looking for a drummer. Interested..
Only joking mate. They got a girl who plays them. Shes very good too!

not played for 18 months now,but played in Queen,Def Leppard and Whitesnake tribute bands for 20 years nearly.....

I cant say whether i will ever play again,illness has taken its toll and at 38 i'm getting rather old for it now.It takes alot to play a two hour set on stage ...... :D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:45 pm

drummerphil wrote:Whitesnake

I had that White snake song Is this love that song rocked :buttrock the only like soft metal song I ever bought It was great. :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum