What rules?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:36 am

Can anyone explain the rules round here, abuse is rife and yet some twot keeps sending me emails saying I'm abusive.

Now I'm confewzed (sorry he's been banned with Biffa and Storm) and this pysche has sent me an email about having an altered ego, but dont we all have that problem to be posting.

So there are rules but these only apply to certain individuals then, OK I understand that but then the mod joins in.

Now isnt the intention of a mod to moderate, that is calm things down not join in and inflame the situation or take sides?

I think the rules need to be applied or we need a new mod, get real, get a life and get stuffed.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:37 am

kindaconfused wrote:Can anyone explain the rules round here, abuse is rife and yet some twot keeps sending me emails saying I'm abusive.

Now I'm confewzed (sorry he's been banned with Biffa and Storm) and this pysche has sent me an email about having an altered ego, but dont we all have that problem to be posting.

So there are rules but these only apply to certain individuals then, OK I understand that but then the mod joins in.

Now isnt the intention of a mod to moderate, that is calm things down not join in and inflame the situation or take sides?

I think the rules need to be applied or we need a new mod, get real, get a life and get stuffed.

No one cares what you think say or do, take this cr@p to general chat idiot... :angry:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:38 am

Then don't reply you moron, as for the topic where is that in the rules!
Last edited by kindaconfused on Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:20 am

kindaconfused wrote:Then don't reply you moron, as for the topic where is that in the rules!

You tell him matey

Fukn moron, quality
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:04 am

Is moron spelt correctly do you think?
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:12 am

Kindaretarded: if you don't like the forum, please leave.

You have used alter egos to abuse other members, which isn't on.

You had issues with me before, I tried to bury the hatchet with you and be reasonable by upgrading your account to Advanced Member and try to be civil and constructive in my replies to your posts, which worked for a while, but then you started acting like the wierdo that you are again and used the Turdinator to abuse other members.

I have absolutely nothing but contempt for you and I personally prefer if you didn't post here anymore, as you are a menace and an absolute waste of space.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:19 am

Christ,is it always this miserable on the morning shift JBG? :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:26 am

greenred wrote:Christ,is it always this miserable on the morning shift JBG? :D

:D

Kindaretarded just does my head in. I can imagine him sitting in his underpants in a bedsit somewhere in the @rse of nowehere chuckling away to himself about bloody rules and regulations on a message board.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:24 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:

Kindaretarded just does my head in. I can imagine him sitting in his underpants in a bedsit somewhere in the @rse of nowehere chuckling away to himself about bloody rules and regulations on a message board.

He shares a flat with dapioneer apparently, they sit around in their Y-fronts wallowing in a whirlpool of conspiracy theories :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:29 pm

and pumping iron with the hustler and his gypo mates. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:31 pm

Woollyback wrote:

He shares a flat with dapioneer apparently, they sit around in their Y-fronts wallowing in a whirlpool of conspiracy theories :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:    :D Yer I can imagine that like an episode of BOTTOM :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:22 pm

Woollyback wrote:

Eatin cold baked beans n spam straight from the tin :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:23 pm

Hey John BArns Mum

I notice your completely partial in your views again. You expect others to follow what you write but not your actions. I was quite happy to go along with everyone else until some moderator (?) sent me a link accusing me of abusing someone when the link didnt abuse anyone.

Also it seems some peeps can abuse at will and others cant which seems to be judged by JBG. I think you had a problem with me from the begining and you seem to infer it was aimed at getting at you.

It seems to me there is  a sub culture in the forum and while you print some rules these are ignored by most and you (JBG) decide who should be repremanded and who shouldn't. Now why dont you tell everyone if they dont like it to go somewhere else, well thats because you dont want to so stop sending me emails with threats as I'm running out of patience with your discrimination.

Do whatever you see fit, strange culture towards some peeps exists and it perpetrated by you JBG so if yer want to shove it were the sun dont shine fine by me, or since you allege you have never banned anyone except one then let me be the second for disagreeing with you.

Far worse abuse exists on a daily basis in the forum so why highlight the odd spat by me, only you know.
Last edited by kindaconfused on Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:25 pm

kindaconfused wrote:Can anyone explain the rules round here,

Personally I use the rules laid down in "Zen and the Art of Panel Beating"
Works for me .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:26 pm

Do you ever post stuff that is nt moanin about Mods n this forum
Dont understand why you bother if you dislike it so much ???
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum