This 'ere myth - One sided bullying

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 am

Wait till you see it next week

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am

Parkinson wrote:
What did the faggot say after the defeat?

"Och, aye, me heed wasnae right for tha maatch. I hurt me arm in the warm-up and, och, me back wa killin' me as well. I didnae return the serve right because of thaaat, an am just disappointed tha I couldnae show the faaans ma true level. I think if I'da been at the top o' me game, it'da been a different story."

F*ck off Murray, you snaggle-toothed jock b*stard. F*ck off back to your Andy-cave and cry yourself to sleep on your massive pillow, you big-headed, self-centered, graceless son of a Scottish harlot.

Well done Roddick. Thus ends the ridiculous Murray cream-fest that is Britain during Wimbledon.

Thank funk.

I'd say that is pretty racist.

that's very fecking insulting, but how is it racist?

(its also funny..  :lookaround )

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 am

jock :censored:.. how is that different from otehr forms of racism? just because someone is white, doesn't mean you can't be racist, tis taknig the mickey out of the scottish race, ergo: racism
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:jock :censored: how is that different from otehr forms of racism? just because someone is white, doesn't mean you can't be racist, tis taknig the mickey out of the scottish race, ergo: racism

I don't even know the origin of the expression "Jock" . Ignorance is never an excuse, do Scots people really find the term "Jock" racist and offensive ? If so would the same for example apply to the use of words like, POMMIE, LIMEY, KIWI, TAFF and MICK, all generic words used when referring to english, new zealand, welsh and irish people.

ps Alan Hansen was and is to this day referred to as Jockey by his former LFC teammates. I've even seen Hansen himself referring to the Scots national team as "Jocks" and no slight or slur was intended.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby babu » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 pm

dawson99 wrote:jock :censored:.. how is that different from otehr forms of racism? just because someone is white, doesn't mean you can't be racist, tis taknig the mickey out of the scottish race, ergo: racism

dunno. didn't think it was personally, but I'm not British.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Parkinson wrote:
What did the faggot say after the defeat?

"Och, aye, me heed wasnae right for tha maatch. I hurt me arm in the warm-up and, och, me back wa killin' me as well. I didnae return the serve right because of thaaat, an am just disappointed tha I couldnae show the faaans ma true level. I think if I'da been at the top o' me game, it'da been a different story."

F*ck off Murray, you snaggle-toothed jock b*stard. F*ck off back to your Andy-cave and cry yourself to sleep on your massive pillow, you big-headed, self-centered, graceless son of a Scottish harlot.

Well done Roddick. Thus ends the ridiculous Murray cream-fest that is Britain during Wimbledon.

Thank funk.

Well then I would say you're pretty thick...

I suppose we should all refrain from calling Hicks and Gillett "yanks", too?

Plonker. :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 pm

dawson99 wrote:jock :censored:.. how is that different from otehr forms of racism? just because someone is white, doesn't mean you can't be racist, tis taknig the mickey out of the scottish race, ergo: racism

You're absolutely right, dear boy.

Better not refer to yourself as a cockney, though, now - it's racist, don'tcha know...

Better not call Hicks a yank - racist, don'tcha know...

The entire Australian nation should be arrested and thrown in jail for daring to refer to us as Pommies - racist, don'tcha know...

Our very own Taff should be handed a lifetime ban as his username might offend the Welsh - it's racist, don'tcha know...

F*ck off Dawson - I'd have thought you would have more brains than that.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

babu wrote:
Parkinson wrote:

that's very fecking insulting, but how is it racist?

(its also funny..  :lookaround )

As a previously banned member and one who has attempted on numerous occasions to return under alias (without much success due to having a filthy-mucky gob the size of the Mersey tunnel)  - therefore by decree, flouting one of the rules set down by both the moderators of this forum...along with various other self appointed representatives who regularly find it amongst their 'remit' to remind the aforementioned 'oppressors' of where and when including...how, they should perform their duties.

It is my pleasure to announce a triumphal strike in the name of justice....a victorious test series boundary...A Federer ace.....a Nando hat-trick.

And i repeat - the ejection (just like you declared it must be so) of a former member  (thats....'member' remember folks) who has taken to sneaking in through the backdoor...much like a Trojan/worm/virus thingy that plagues many a home PC...allegedly.

Whilst 'already serving a permanent bam  Sorry...I meant BAN.

Here let it be so.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm

BOOYA!

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 pm

is that in the same way me calling a Liverpudlian a 'Scouser' is racist?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Lee J wrote:is that in the same way me calling a Liverpudlian a 'Scouser' is racist?

Evidently.

You won't be able to call a girl "a girl" next for fear of being incarcerated for sexism...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:49 pm

i never use the word 'girl', generally speaking 'Oi Wench' does the trick
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Ah so that "Parkinson" fella was Bam, I did hear a rumour to that effect. I do find it odd though when people are celebrating because somebody has been banned, whether or not they agree with the decision.

Ultimately though the rules are the rules and if he didn't stick to them he can have no complaints. As long as they are applied equally to everyone then nobody can have any complaints to be fair.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

On this question of "racism", the defence that "in that case calling the owners Yanks is also racist" is often trotted out. I'm not sure I buy it to be perfectly honest, although I'm too much into the cricket to really bother debating it.

I think in reality when we read something, or hear something, we kind of instinctively know whether it's acceptable or not. People can dance around the semantics of it, and dissect the particular nuances till the cows come home, but ultimately my suspicion is that most people just get a sense of something on first read.

Anyways, as I say I can't really be bothered to debate it, and in any case it's pointless. Nobody could ever convince me that telling an Egyptian guy for instance to go sh@g his camels (not that anyone would say that but you get my drift) would be acceptable. No point in arguing about it though, because each person has their own views I guess.
Last edited by bigmick on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

You're absolutely right, dear boy.

Better not refer to yourself as a cockney, though, now - it's racist, don'tcha know...

Better not call Hicks a yank - racist, don'tcha know...

The entire Australian nation should be arrested and thrown in jail for daring to refer to us as Pommies - racist, don'tcha know...

Our very own Taff should be handed a lifetime ban as his username might offend the Welsh - it's racist, don'tcha know...

F*ck off Dawson - I'd have thought you would have more brains than that.

ok, lets say all jamaican's get stoned saying hey mon gimme a spliff...

i thought you could be mroe intelligent than just being crude and racist dude
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum