The Newkit TEN Year Club

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JC_81 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Lol - never had my own symbol before fivecups, cheers!

Never been the same on here without Phil - proper newkit legend!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

10 years for me Oct 18th...
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 26, 2014 6:31 pm

i've been here 10 years since April  :oops:

Can I be let out now? I promise to be good.  :blush:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon May 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Boocity » Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 pm wrote:I joined 6th October 2003, been all over the place the last 10 years but the one true constant is LFC. The site has really changed, used to be loads of characters seems a bit of a ghost town these days although this season has stirred up more interest.

Welcome to the 10 year club Boocity :D
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 pm

7_Kewell » Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm wrote:i've been here 10 years since April  :oops:

10 years is a long time to be posting on the same forum. Crazy.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue May 27, 2014 12:30 am

fivecups » Mon May 26, 2014 10:17 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm wrote:i've been here 10 years since April  :oops:

10 years is a long time to be posting on the same forum. Crazy.

sure is....got me thinking about how much has happened with LFC and other things in that time. Really mad to think so much time has passed since I first registered for this place.  :blues:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue May 27, 2014 12:45 am

I was a actually a member before this account but forgot the username I chose ! Bloody drink !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue May 27, 2014 6:24 am

fivecups » Mon May 26, 2014 10:16 pm wrote:
Boocity » Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 pm wrote:I joined 6th October 2003, been all over the place the last 10 years but the one true constant is LFC. The site has really changed, used to be loads of characters seems a bit of a ghost town these days although this season has stirred up more interest.

Welcome to the 10 year club Boocity :D

Thanks, can't believe its been that long  :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue May 27, 2014 6:28 am

Kharhaz » Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm wrote:I was a actually a member before this account but forgot the username I chose ! Bloody drink !

Yes well i actually joined 20 years ago but royal mail kept losing my posts  :rasp
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue May 27, 2014 6:37 am

Kharhaz » Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm wrote:I was a actually a member before this account but forgot the username I chose ! Bloody drink !

Being serious tho, lost count of the number of sites i have joined over the years and cant rememeber username/passwords, at leats this logs you in automatically, it gets to be a pain when you change computer or it crashes and you start racking your brains trying to remember passwords from long ago.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 28, 2014 10:51 am

yesterday was my 10th birthday.

i originally signed up because i was looking for somewhere to join protest against that thaksin franksinatra bloke, or whatever his name was, taking over the club. then it seemed like an ok place to stick around for a bit.

the best times are long ago and the forum is a very different place now. but there is still a decent crowd here, some old and some new. and some who are just simply inexplicable. probably martians in fact, or even venusians as they are commonly known to be worse. on the discovery channel a little while back they revealed that LFC (the site admin) is actually a shape shifting, 8th dimension, slug-buggerer from the centre of the anti-world. the same place that pickled tuna big macs came from so its a good thing they never really caught on. he hides behind that 'mysterious' avatar because he thinks it looks a bit 'star trekky' and he thinks all humans are easily seduced by that kind of thing. it was also believed for some time that JBG (who some will remember) was actually this monster manifest in human form, but when it was revealed that he drives a renault megane we all dropped it like a hot potato. because that is some serious shit.

anyway. i still pop in time to time to make sure that there are no more infiltrations. i had my eye on that kitchens bloke but i think that's actually just red beergoggles messing about. 99% of posters are just dawson alter egos anyway so people are mostly talking with themselves. and seeing that dawson is a 12 year old japanese digital love avatar invented by professor stephen hawkins during a brief malfunction of his wheelchair apparatus and life support system (enhanced drooling was noticed) then what are we left to think? the answer is.... i don't know.

here's to ten more, kidders!

:buttrock
Last edited by andy_g on Wed May 28, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 28, 2014 1:30 pm

1 more year
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 28, 2014 2:29 pm

andy_g » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 am wrote:I had my eye on that kitchens bloke but i think that's actually just red beergoggles messing about. 99% of posters are just dawson alter egos anyway so people are mostly talking with themselves. and seeing that dawson is a 12 year old japanese digital love avatar invented by professor stephen hawkins during a brief malfunction of his wheelchair apparatus and life support system (enhanced drooling was noticed) then what are we left to think? the answer is.... i don't know.

here's to ten more, kidders!

:buttrock

"We've been rumbled ,put all the flat packs back in the van and don't call this number again" 
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri May 30, 2014 8:23 am

Joined April 12, 2004 and this year was the first year I have liked how we play. Since Evans we have become a dull side to watch that nicked wins. This year we petrified all teams we played and while we came up short, I have more hope for next year than any other for a long while. Still have a lot of work to do but we seem to be heading in the right direction.

As for me I post about .8 posts a day and my most active threat was the common ground of the H&G thread. Happiest moment in football had to be the CL final in 2005 but best relief came when the club was finally taken from those leaches.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 pm

I joined as Lee J in around 2003
then I changed my name 3 times due to login problems.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum