The merry christmas thread - Merry christmas everyone!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:02 am

Hope everyone has a great time. Don't drink too much  :D

Happy christmas all
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 am

Theres a lot of movies coming out christmas day this year  :)

Happy Holidays, you'll get the Merry Christmas when the time comes.
SupitsJonF

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:24 am

Happy Christmas from the "ConnO'var" clan!

It's a special one this year for us.... It's my daughter's 1st one and both sides of the family are coming down to celebrate with us.... The house is gonna be a wee bit crowded methinks! Looking forward to it.

Well wishes from us to all newkitters.

ConnO'var

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 am

Nice piccy conn ! Looking at the stockings on the wall there since I got me own family I have never bothered with them. As a kid I always woke up with one at the bottom of my bed stuffed with all sorts of food. But just never bothered with them as I got older. Anyway, my kids are expecting a rubbish christmas. We laid it on thick how hard up we have been but we have managed to get them an xbox 360, Devil May Cry 4 for me oldest and Gears of War 2 for my youngest. Also got them a bike and a guitar, another thing they wanted. They are expecting a second hand ps2 and some drawing stuff so there not overly keen this year so it will be good to see there faces come the day !

Hope you all have a good one, and sod watching the drink, get as meffed as ya can ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am

Kharhaz wrote:Nice piccy conn ! Looking at the stockings on the wall there since I got me own family I have never bothered with them. As a kid I always woke up with one at the bottom of my bed stuffed with all sorts of food. But just never bothered with them as I got older. Anyway, my kids are expecting a rubbish christmas. We laid it on thick how hard up we have been but we have managed to get them an xbox 360, Devil May Cry 4 for me oldest and Gears of War 2 for my youngest. Also got them a bike and a guitar, another thing they wanted. They are expecting a second hand ps2 and some drawing stuff so there not overly keen this year so it will be good to see there faces come the day !

Hope you all have a good one, and sod watching the drink, get as meffed as ya can ! :D

The pic was nicked off google mate...  :D

I like the reverse psychology tactic mate.... should have thought of that with Conn Jr.

:D  :D
ConnO'var

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 am

Yep, I'm gonna reply and come back to this thread as I remember more people.

Merry Christmas to Sabre, don't always agree with the bloke but a top poster on here and I really enjoy disagreeing with him.
S@int I reckon is a great poster too, always provoking a good argument/discussion. Happy Crimbo mate.
Stu. OTT but the catalyst for many a good discussion. Have a good one mate.
Lynds and Nannie, our forum totty and both knowledgeable about the game as well. The place is better when your both around, happy Crimbo.
Leon, miserable, grouchy, condescending etc but a good fella. Cheers up mate, happy Christmas.
Woof, top man and always makes me laugh. Have a good one mate.
Peewee and Bam , come back. Many disagree with you but I like it when you're around. Have a good one down under, so to speak.
Lando, another stalwart. Makes me laugh, though I don't adgree with him always, good poster.
Judgie, the forum nutcase. Happy Crimbo mate.
Ace Ventura, like your stuff mate, have a good one.
Dalglish, the only foum member I've had the pleasure of meeting. Smashing lad too, hope the kids and Mrs are Ok Ian, greetings from NZ mate.
Quadrophenia or whatever Bill is calling himself these days, happy Christmas you loon. Keep up with the writing.
Joe Terp, the ressies expert. Keep posting Joe, keeping us all up to date with the latest superstars of the future.
Maxpax, man of controversy and riddles, happy crimbo mate.
Conn the king of the musical connections, and Zara the big Sam luva, happy Christmas.
Manhatten, come back we all miss you you loon.
Lakes ever the optimist, and Heimdall the abused, keep it up lads one day they'll listen. Happy Christmas.
Bab Bob, doing IMHO an excellent job under difficult circ's (though not quite hard enough on the happy clappy abusers :D), cheers mate and happy crimbo. Whatever you do, don't become a Babelian.
Dawsonio the bookie, Lee the guitarist, have a good one lads.
Bazza, the man who came in from the cold. Happy Chrimbo mate, have a couple for me (like you won't anyway :D )
Ace, Bermenstein, Jimmy the Hoover, a good start to your newkit careers, like tour stuff and all the best.
Barnsey and the Toffeeman, all the best lads.
Rushie, Emerald, GYBS and Kazza, tis the season to be merry and I hope you all have good ones too, happy Christmas lads.
St Mick, all the best bud, like reading your stuff.
Bav the in game optimist, have a goodie mate.
Cool hand Luke, talks a lot of sense, as does Dundalk as well as posting some nice pictures up in a few threads. Thanks for that, also Kash Mountain, Woolly and the rest of you. Not that I look or anything, but I'm told the threads in General chat wouldn't be the same without your imput. Thanks a lot (from the people who told me obviously).
Owz the stats man. Some don't like your work, but I do. Keep it up mate and have a good one.
Hacksaw Jim and Stupids John, strange names but good posters. All the best lads.
Andy for being a nimby pamby guardian reading liberal. All the best mate and have a good one.

Anyways I'm gonna have a wee pause and come back to others who spring to mind. Sorry if I didn't mention you yet, I'll get round to you, and happy crimbo anyhow.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:01 am

Happy Christmas one and all. It's been a weird year hasn't it but it's good to see our beloved Reds "back on their perch" :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 am

Merry Christmas, f*ckers. :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 am

PMSL @ BigMicks Xmas wishes..quality!! :laugh:

I'll just say Merry Christmas everyone and have a song!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3aoSyYOVs
:buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 am

I thought it was too early for Merry Christmas's, but oh well,

Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you all have a good one, and didn't forget to get the gift she wanted and not the one your wallet wanted  :p

And merry christmas to big mick, even though I'm not in his wall of posters!   :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:23 am

SupitsJonF wrote:Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you all have a good one, and didn't forget to get the gift she wanted and not the one your wallet wanted  :p

Wise words, mate...and ones I've followed for once this year! :D

Merry Christmas one and all.  Just back from an outstanding performance of The Messiah so I'm definitely in the holiday mood now.  Peace on earth, goodwill towards men (and women and even doom and gloomers :D ) and all that good stuff.  :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:36 am

SupitsJonF wrote:And merry christmas to big mick, even though I'm not in his wall of posters!   :D

Nah you are mate, I just spelt your name wrong.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:43 am

bigmick wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:And merry christmas to big mick, even though I'm not in his wall of posters!   :D

He the one you called "Stupids John"? :D

That's got me thinking about your name, SupitsJonF (which is a real handful, BTW).  Am I right in interpreting it as a condensed form of "what's up, it's Jon F"? ???  Forgive me if that's bloody obvious to the textspeak crowd...auld timers like me haven't got a clue what that stuff means half the time. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 am

Worst thing is Bob, I didn't even realise I'd spelt it wrong till the fella pointed it out. I'd always had him down as Stupid John F, hence my thing about it being a wierd name. Sorry John, I'm not really up on textie speak and all that stuff, happy crimbo mate anyhow. The only "stupid" one was me  :D
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 am

Bad Bob wrote:
bigmick wrote:

He the one you called "Stupids John"? :D

That's got me thinking about your name, SupitsJonF (which is a real handful, BTW).  Am I right in interpreting it as a condensed form of "what's up, it's Jon F"? ???  Forgive me if that's bloody obvious to the textspeak crowd...auld timers like me haven't got a clue what that stuff means half the time. :D

Yeah, nailed it.  My cousins did Hi its Jason as a screen name, then Yo its AdamF.  Just keeping it a family thing  :p.

I thought about changing my username to just Jon F, but I dont even know if I can! 
  :D
SupitsJonF

Next

Return to General Chat Forum