The merry christmas thread - Merry christmas everyone!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:21 am

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a gud un. I'm stuck in work till 13:00 , so can't see the kids opening their pressies but I'll be back in time for my dinner, so its not too bad.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:35 am

All the very best to everyone.
How sad am i on here now  :D

No kids till tomorrow.

All have a great day anyway.

Ace

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Merry Christmas everyone - eat and drink to your heart's content
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 pm

yes merry christmas everyone-even barry- I got a 'tape2pc' kit so I've dug me 1000 or so old house mix tapes out, gonna be a while...
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Merry Christmas one and all.  The weather men have promised that this will be the first white Christmas from coast to coast to coast in Canada since 1971.  Well, here in Halifax we've got a white Christmas by the thinnest of margins after a night of rain but it's whitish nonetheless.  Just waiting for the rest of the household to shower etc before we unwrap the gifts.  Absolutely love this time of year! :nod

Hope Santa has been kind to you all! :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Merry Christmas one and all.  The weather men have promised that this will be the first white Christmas from coast to coast to coast in Canada since 1971.  Well, here in Halifax we've got a white Christmas by the thinnest of margins after a night of rain but it's whitish nonetheless.  Just waiting for the rest of the household to shower etc before we unwrap the gifts.  Absolutely love this time of year! :nod

Whitish? Don't complaint mate..... Out here there's only sand!..... Conn Jr and I decorated our tree and windows using sprayed fake snow.

I love this time of year. The house is choker block full of friends and relatives. The excitement got a little too much for me little girl. I've got her away from the hustle and the noise, in my study where she's napping right now on my lap. The wife will take over in a little bit., but right now I've got my daughter all to myself. She looks adorable dressed in her little red LFC  romper suit and a santa hat.

Life is good.

Happy Christmas everyone.
ConnO'var

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Merry Christmas one and all.  The weather men have promised that this will be the first white Christmas from coast to coast to coast in Canada since 1971.  Well, here in Halifax we've got a white Christmas by the thinnest of margins after a night of rain but it's whitish nonetheless.  Just waiting for the rest of the household to shower etc before we unwrap the gifts.  Absolutely love this time of year! :nod

Whitish? Don't complaint mate..... Out here there's only sand!..... Conn Jr and I decorated our tree and windows using sprayed fake snow.

I love this time of year. The house is choker block full of friends and relatives. The excitement got a little too much for me little girl. I've got her away from the hustle and the noise, in my study where she's napping right now on my lap. The wife will take over in a little bit., but right now I've got my daughter all to myself. She looks adorable dressed in her little red LFC  romper suit and a santa hat.

Life is good.

Happy Christmas everyone.

First Christmas with your little girl, eh, Conn?  Lovely stuff, mate.  Enjoy! :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 pm

All the best for 2009 everyone. 

The night is still young, so for those going out, enjoy your Xmas night out!!!  I think I'm staying in tonight with my new best friend, who's been there for me over the last six months as I've adjusted to living in my new house which I bought this year, my big, bastard, shiny black 46" Samsung plasma HDTV. 

Here's to the next year!!! :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 pm

happy chrimbo everyone, I am busy cooking devils on horse back, sausage rolls, chicken, ribs etc etc, the family arrive tomorrow cant wait to see my lovely mum.  :buttrock

3 points tomorra redmen please what a great chrimbo pressie Torres on the bench god i love this man  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Woo hoo, got Carra's autobiography for Christmas and the family has promised to leave me alone to watch the match today.  Boxing day's off to a great start! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 pm

I love Boxing day best day of the year by far. Football all over the place an the King George love it.

I got great prezzies . an one i havnt been able to put down. Brian Reade, 43 YEARS WITH THE SAME BIRD. Brilliant read. There is so much in that book that reminds me of ME :laugh: Got the new Gerrard book an all.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Woo hoo, got Carra's autobiography for Christmas and the family has promised to leave me alone to watch the match today.  Boxing day's off to a great start! :D

Bob tell your kids an missus to buy you Brian Reade book for your birthday its one of the best books ive read concerning Liverpool Football club. From a fans point of view. its brilliant ive been readin it all day cant put it down an been laughing my head off.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:29 am

merry belated xmas wishes one and all.

have a great new year  :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum