Merry christmas one and all

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Merry Christmas all, I hope you all get what you want and if you dont.

Remember take it yourself

Last edited by laza on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 pm

laza wrote:Merry Christmas all, I hope you all get what you want and if you dont.

Remember take it yourself

hey if i just took what i wanted for xmas i'd be on a rape charge now lol
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Best wishes for the forthcoming festive  to everyone .... may you all have a  Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Merry .......... & a Very Happy ............ !!!j

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to all newkitters, friends, wums, the temporarily banned, permanently banned and fellow mods, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible,low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/ secular persuasions and/ or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that your country or my country - whichever one it is) is necessarily greater than any other country, and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/ him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act)

Have a good one lads and ladettes

:)
Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Happy Christmas everyone. Have a good one and drink and be merry  :pirate
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:32 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Merry .......... & a Very Happy ............ !!!j

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to all newkitters, friends, wums, the temporarily banned, permanently banned and fellow mods, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible,low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/ secular persuasions and/ or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that your country or my country - whichever one it is) is necessarily greater than any other country, and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/ him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act)

Have a good one lads and ladettes

:)

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Merry Christmas one and all.  Yeah, I said Christmas...sue me. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, This is shaping up to be one of the best of my lifetime.  My son is six years old and is in true Christmas Spirit.  He's been singing carols every night before bedtime for the past week,  He's so excited it is rubbing off on my wife and I and our two daughters as well.

Have a very Happy and safe Christmas to all of you.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Merry Christmas to all the newkit family. :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 am

Merry Christmas to all here at newkit. And here is hoping that we all have a great new year....
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:51 am

merry christmas folks. have a good'in
burjennio

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 am

Merry Christmas one and all.... :)
ConnO'var

Postby shanks72 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas... :)
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 pm

happy xmas all. been a bit crazy at home so not been on here in the last fews days, hope you are all having a good one.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 pm

And a Happy New Year peeps!!!
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum