The help thread

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby destro » Sun May 27, 2007 4:08 pm

NANNY RED wrote:this might sound mad but ive been trying to find one of the granny from the cathrine tate show shes just pure quality, i wouldnt have a clue how to put it on here even if i did find it

and no i dont look like that lol :D

You can have this one if you want Nanny, i cant find one thats animated. If you want this one copy the pic then use Photoshop to upload it, get the link and copy it into the avatar space, might have to check the dimensions, if its to big put Catherine Tate Nan into Google and click images theres loads knocking about. Or just use it as a signiture
destro

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 27, 2007 5:27 pm

I really am stupid doh havnt got a clue alls ive managed to do is copy it and send it to my pictures weres my kids when you need them lol
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Ancient Ali G? :D
LFC2007

Postby NANNY RED » Mon May 28, 2007 3:13 pm

its me being thick again ive got these pics in my images ive spent ages trying to upload them and post them on here as my sig please someone help me out ? am i really that stupid:(
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon May 28, 2007 9:46 pm

i dont wanna sound like a moany old get but is there any computer geniuses out there who can help me transfer some of my pics for my avatar and sig ive got them stored in my photos tried putting them on but i keep on ballsing it up
(im getting to old for all this computer malarki) its getting on my nerves now ive tried so many times what the f..k im i doing wrong
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon May 28, 2007 9:59 pm

No, you're not stupid, quite simply people do not know doing things before they learn for the first time!.

I'll help you if nobody helps you first, but first read this excellent tutorial that Jonnymac made. It helps about what you're asking and it's worth a read.

That tutorial explain the part of putting a image you have in your computer, in the internet, and in the forum. Then selecting in avatar is as simple as selecting an image that is on the internet, in your control panel.

If after reading you're still confused, then come back and I'll help. (if no-one helps you first).
Last edited by Sabre on Mon May 28, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon May 28, 2007 11:04 pm

thanks sabre i should just stick to watching football :D  right ill tell you what im doing and maybe you can tall me what im doing wrong
im going to imageshack clicking browse till i find the pick i want in my photos when it comes up ive been clickin on the photo for the file name and image then ive hosted it
when ive gone back onthis board and gone ito my personal details and gone into avatars ive gone to the bottom one and uploaded it and the answer keep coming up a file with this mame has alresdy been uploaded.then i end up throwing something at the computer  what am i doin wrong :D i managed to post the avatar that i wanted on to the thread what a load of f....in b.....s in the main disscussion board  so what happend there  ???
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Yeah, it happened to me the first time. It's good the forum tells you it's uploaded. Now you only have to browse the forum's avatars to select your uploaded avatar. I'm going to look at the options now to remember it, BRB.

Well yes, the problem is that it might be a bit difficult to find your uploaded image because the system renames the files as it wants. So it's about to go the personal info section, then change your avatar, and then browse among the uploaded pics until you find yours. If you click on one image, you'll see a preview of the avatar. It's about patience now.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon May 28, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue May 29, 2007 8:07 am

Thanks for the help sabre i finally managed to do it now ive just got to work out how to post a sig :( maybe ill be calling on you again lol
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue May 29, 2007 11:06 am

That's easier.

Your control panel ---> Personal Info----> Edit your profile.

There's a box for the signature. Just write whatever you want there. If you want a pic there, just use the instructions to put a pic in a forum with

Code: Select all
[img]adress_of_the_pic.jpg[/img]
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 29, 2007 12:09 pm

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue May 29, 2007 12:13 pm

SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue May 29, 2007 12:24 pm

I have a real life problem here guys and I need your help.

My woman hasn't orgasmed for a few weeks now. We have a great s3x life but recently she isn't getting there. I know it isnt me cos I can still make her younger sister orgasm everytime so I haven't got a problem.

What should I do?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Lee J wrote:I have a real life problem here guys and I need your help.

My woman hasn't orgasmed for a few weeks now. We have a great s3x life but recently she isn't getting there. I know it isnt me cos I can still make her younger sister orgasm everytime so I haven't got a problem.

What should I do?

Ask the Mum about it.
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Tue May 29, 2007 12:30 pm

Lee J wrote:I have a real life problem here guys and I need your help.

What should I do?

I had that problem for a while with my previous girl friend. It was the medication. After an accident she had, she was having some medication against depression. And as soon as she removed it, she recovered normal sex life.

In the mean time, try to not to go to the penetration too soon. Use the fingers, use the mouth and work it a bit more. There's probably nothing wrong and it's just temporary.

Also, propose her to make a trio with the sister.  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum