The Gangs all here !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 am

Alright Stu how the devil are you? And who the bloody hell is Betty lol?  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 am

Ciggy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 am wrote:Alright Stu how the devil are you? And who the bloody hell is Betty lol?  :laugh:

Morning Ciggy - Betty I believe is me
Benny The Noon

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Ciggy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 am wrote:Alright Stu how the devil are you? And who the bloody hell is Betty lol?  :laugh:

Ello Lyndsey baby, am good tar... yourself?

Decided to stick my head in and see whats been goin on the last five years and kind of just fell back into it... Betty/GYBS whatever you want to call has been spamming every thread so its getting a bit tedious these days.

How come you don't post much these days? Thought you were goin to be the first member to reach a hundred thousand posts at one point. :D

Betty the loon = Benny the noon
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:50 pm

good to see familiar posters

now for Lando, Leon, Dundalk, Maypax and Reg to come back :nod
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paddock Wool » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm just somebody that you used to know.....

Old profile and log in disapeared when I changed my email address.

Prefer the anonymity anyhow now.

Used to rock it with Judge, s@int, woof-woof, ciggy, leon and some mexican wind up.
Paddock Wool
LFC Basic Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

bring them back, then you can feck off and it'll be like the good old days again  :rasp
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 am

anyway... all this 'back' stuff. i'm not 'back', i just popped in to say hi. i saw woolly and daws had done the same and i couldn't resist.
we're all lurkers anyway - you don't become an integral, long standing, valuable, cherished, and award winning (yes, award winning) member of a forum over 9 years and not lurk from time to time.

so on that subject;

hi bigmick  - (alive and well, and selling dildo shaped beer glasses door to door in rotherham and other northern towns)
hi saint - (still trying to navigate the rochdale canal in a bathtub and dreaming of the third coming of kenny dalglish)
hi zarababe - (having a makeover, apparently. gender reassignment may be involved)
hi nanny - (too busy fondling 23 year old sailors off the coast of corfu)
hi paul c - (finally fused his brain with his PS3, just seconds before the PS4 came out. now very depressed)
hi wools - (resorted to stalking his sister in law wearing a paddington the bar outfit)
hi daws - (placed a bet on himself never reaching 50000 posts and now sits with his finger poised over the submit button wondering what to do)
hi judge - (only the lord himself knows...)
hi JBG - (passes his days scanning ebay for used renault megane parts)
hi owzat - (has become the matrix)
hi ciggs - (recently discovered how to turn nail polish and hairspray into baileys. waiting for her nobel prize for chemistry)
hi leon - (just keeps on growing and has to go to yurt makers for his t-shirts)
hi baz - (landed his dream job as fizz analyst in the fanta factory. especially proud of the anal bit)
hi lakes - (the most famous man in wherever the feck it is he lives due to his incredible arachnid discoveries)
hi red37 - (forget to change the route number on his bus and was last seen trundling towards the welsh borders)
hi badbob - (nobody really knows where he is but suspicion abounds that a moose, some sparklers and half a litre of instant pancake mix is involved)
hi dundalk - (working mostly as a peter beardsley lookalike in a cocktail bar in northern korea, on saturdays he's frank ribery)
hi thomas88 - (hahahahah hahahahahahhaaaaa hahhaaahhhaaa)
hi lando - (ever the prefectionist, has been taking his PhD in advanced profanities of the chaucerian school of imperative shakespearianism)

and yeah, fúck off peewee  :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:24 am

you forgot 1234ram
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 am

andy_g » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 am wrote:anyway... all this 'back' stuff. i'm not 'back', i just popped in to say hi. i saw woolly and daws had done the same and i couldn't resist.
we're all lurkers anyway - you don't become an integral, long standing, valuable, cherished, and award winning (yes, award winning) member of a forum over 9 years and not lurk from time to time.

so on that subject;

hi bigmick  - (alive and well, and selling dildo shaped beer glasses door to door in rotherham and other northern towns)
hi saint - (still trying to navigate the rochdale canal in a bathtub and dreaming of the third coming of kenny dalglish)
hi zarababe - (having a makeover, apparently. gender reassignment may be involved)
hi paul c - (finally fused his brain with his PS3, just seconds before the PS4 came out. now very depressed)
hi wools - (resorted to stalking his sister in law wearing a paddington the bar outfit)
hi daws - (placed a bet on himself never reaching 50000 posts and now sits with his finger poised over the submit button wondering what to do)
hi ciggs - (recently discovered how to turn nail polish and hairspray into baileys. waiting for her nobel prize for chemistry)
hi baz - (landed his dream job as fizz analyst in the fanta factory. especially proud of the anal bit)
hi lakes - (the most famous man in wherever the feck it is he lives due to his incredible arachnid discoveries)
hi red37 - (forget to change the route number on his bus and was last seen trundling towards the welsh borders)
hi badbob - (nobody really knows where he is but suspicion abounds that a moose, some sparklers and half a litre of instant pancake mix is involved)
hi dundalk - (working mostly as a peter beardsley lookalike in a cocktail bar in northern korea, on saturdays he's frank ribery)
hi lando - (ever the prefectionist, has been taking his PhD in advanced profanities of the chaucerian school of imperative shakespearianism)

:laugh: pmsl

Amazed how Andy has somehow totally nailed the characteristics of all those members   :bowdown

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Paddock Wool » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm wrote:I'm just somebody that you used to know.....

Used to rock it with Judge, s@int, woof-woof, ciggy, leon and some mexican wind up.

Dundalk? Peewee? Dawson? Maypax?!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 pm

metalhead » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm wrote:
Paddock Wool » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm wrote:I'm just somebody that you used to know.....

Dundalk? Peewee? Dawson? Maypax?!

I hope the f.uck not !
Benny The Noon

Postby kazza » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 am

andy_g » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:13 am wrote:anyway... all this 'back' stuff. i'm not 'back', i just popped in to say hi. i saw woolly and daws had done the same and i couldn't resist.

so on that subject;

:laugh:  very good
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paddock Wool » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

[quote=Dundalk? Peewee? Dawson? Maypax?![/quote]

Nada, Nada, Nada, Nada.
Paddock Wool
LFC Basic Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm

thomas88. bloody hell what a fruitcake he was  :D

ant gornall  :D